Walgreens has store brand Nice! and Red Baron Frozen Pizzas for 8 for $22.95 when you follow the instructions below. Additionally, you may also have an offer for $6 in Walgreens cash for $12 spend on your coupon page.
1) Login or Join MyWalgreens
2) Check your offer / Paperless Coupons page for $6 in Walgreens cash for $12 spend [ibb.co]
(may vary by account). This is for a future purchase. Once you clipped it, you will not see this in the applied coupons; you can find it under the Checkout button. See the sample screenshot [ibb.co]
(without the $6 bonus since I spent it already).
3) Add 8 of your choice of store brand Nice! and Red Baron Frozen Pizzas [walgreens.com]
with store pickup (mix and match depending on store stock). You must buy 2 of the same Nice! pizza style to get the $3.50 each price.
Red Baron Classic Crust Frozen Pizza - 20.6 oz
Red Baron 4 Cheese Pizza - 21.06 oz
Nice! Premium Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza - 17.15 oz
Nice! Premium Thin Crust Three Meat Pizza - 15.5 oz
Nice! Premium Thin Crust BBQ Recipe Chicken Pizza - 14.7 oz
4) You can also substitute other items as well, like Kettle Chips for $2.50 [walgreens.com]
. Just get your basket to over $25.
5) Proceed to checkout
6) Add $5 off $25 Pickup Orders w/ code SAVENOW [postimg.cc]
. If you get an error, all items must be instore pickup, total must be over $25 paid, and you must be logged in. SAVENOW does appear to be reusable on multiple checkouts.
7) Total will be $22.95 + tax ($2.87 per pizza)
8) If you have Walgreens Cash from previous deals, you can use up to $10 Walgreens Cash without affecting the $6 in Walgreens cash for $12 spend coupon.
1) If you are running out of space in your freezer, remove the pizzas from the cardboard box. That will cut down the space by around half.
2) To avoid a soggy, uncooked inner dough, place pizza directly on the rack or use a cookie wire rack [amazon.com]
3) SAVENOW coupon looks very powerful. In testing this, it worked on a second purchase, and all it needs is $25 spend. Only issue is the expiration date is unknown.