Edited March 2, 2021
at 09:54 AM
There are several Watch 3 deals on the forum, so this may seem like a repost. But I am posting the steps for a specific variant which it seems nobody is able to reproduce in the other threads.
The Watch 3 Rose Gold 41mm variant is also available at the discounted price. Verified with Student discount and a friend verified with Employee discount as well. Steps are
0. Clear your cache and activate the student/EPP discount the regular way - by going to the main Watches page [samsung.com]
and selecting the corresponding discount.
1. Go to the watch page [samsung.com]
and select the bronze variant.
2. Select ANY band other than the pink band (either prime black or dark brown)
3. Select the LTE variant. Uncheck the trade-in.
4. If you see an offer of free buds live, remove them. That doesn't work
5. Add any add-on bands. The coupon code for each add-on band is the model number without the dash, e.g. the code for the band model GP-TYR855BRBAW is GPTYR855BRBAW
6. You should see the checkout price of 150.
Let me emphasize step (2). Do not choose the Pink band
. Doesn't work with that. Have to choose one of the other bands.
Same for doing the black 45mm LTE. Don't choose the default band
- choose another band.
I've tried making a brand new account and temporarily enabling student discount on it - works for that. So these steps with the different band should work for everybody