work for you?
Razor A5 Lux Kick Scooter (Blue or Pink) EXPIRED
Thanks to community member curtislu for finding this deal.
Note: Availability for store pickup may vary by location.
- Log in to your Target Circle account
- "Save" the Spend $50 Save $10 on Toys offer to your account.
- Alternatively, if you plan to purchase a quantity of 2 scooters, you may save and apply the the Spend $100 Save $25 on Toys offer to your account.
- Limit one coupon/offer per guest
- Click here for Razor A5 Lux Scooter
- Select your choice of either the Blue or Pink color option and add to the cart
- The price should be $57.99 + Free Shipping or Free Store Pickup where available
- Note, for a quantity of 2 with the Spend $100 Save $25 on Toys offer saved, the price is $110.98 ($55.49 each)
- Extra-large, urethane wheels provide a super-smooth and comfortable ride.
- Super-strong, height adjustable, aluminum T-tube and larger deck supports taller riders. The adjustable handlebars include soft foam grips for enhanced comfort.
- Patented rear-fender brake makes for quick and easy slow and stop when in motion.
- Retractable kickstand can be kicked forward or back easily and when resting provides a stand for parking the scooter.
- Light to carry and an ideal companion as a short commute kick scooter with a quick use folding mechanism that allows for fast and easy storage.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- Our research indicates that the Razor A5 Lux Kick Scooter (Pink) is $21.01 lower (26.5% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $79 at the time of this posting.
- About this product:
- 4.8 out of 5 stars based on over 7,600 reviews at Amazon.
- About this store:
- For Target's return policy click here. -Corwin
The Blue and Pink are on sale for $67.99 and there is a $10 off $50 toys promo = $57.99
If you buy 2, you can use the $25 off $100 to save more.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.