work for you?
Spotify Premium Members: Free Car Thing Device w/ Signup
Thanks to community members OptimusPrimeAutobot for finding this deal.
- Log into or create a Spotify Premium account
- Note: Users on a free or discounted trial of Premium Individual, Premium Family, Premium Duo or Premium Student are not eligible for this Car Thing Offer
- Go to Spotify Car Thing Offer and click on the pink 'Put Me on the List" button
- Enter your information
- Click Submit
- After you have received an email from Spotify stating that you are eligible to receive a Car Thing, you must follow the steps in the email:
- Visit carthing.fromspotify.com
- Add the Car Thing to your cart
- Enter a form of payment
- Note: Spotify gift cards and non-recurring payment methods cannot be used to participate in this Car Thing Offer
- Your Car Thing will be shipped to you, shipping is $6.99.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- More information on the Car Thing here
- One Car Thing per eligible subscriber, while supplies last
- About this product:
- Compatible with iOS 14 and Android 8 or above.
- Car Thing connects to the Spotify app on your smartphone and uses the mobile data or Wi-Fi connection from your smartphone to work.
- If you can play music from your phone on your car stereo today, The Car Thing will work using a USB outlet, Bluetooth and AUX. Works with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Car Thing is available at no cost for a limited time
*Currently available for US only. Estimated shipping costs $6.99 for continental US and $14.99 for Alaska and Hawaii. Additional taxes may apply.
Spotify's Car Thing, a gadget that lets users access the company's streaming music offering in a driver-friendly format, is finally a product regular Spotify Premium subscribers have a chance of getting their hands on. As part of the device's formal launch, subscribers can sign up to get one, and, remarkably, Spotify is discounting the entire $80 price, asking that eligible customers only pay the $7 shipping charge.
What exactly is Car Thing? It's a device that Spotify has been working on for a few years, using early prototypes to understand how its customers interact with Spotify's streaming audio content while in their cars. The version that the company has just released looks like a smartphone with a large rotating knob attached to the front of the display.
Spotify's introductory offer of an essentially free Car Thing is no doubt going to create huge demand, especially among Spotify subscribers who don't own cars with a CarPlay– or Android Auto-compatible system. It will be more interesting to see what happens after this offer is over and the device starts selling for its regular $80 price.
AT&T Thanks via ATT is offering Free Spotify Premium 6 months for free valid w/ Eligible AT&T Services/Customers only. Note, offer is not available if you've previously tried Spotify Premium.
Auto renews at $9.99/month after 6 month offer period, unless canceled. Cancel anytime. Must be new to Premium. Valid for AT&T customers that received a unique link to access the offer. Offer valid thru Aug 5, 2021.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
OptimusPrimeAutobot posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.