work for you?
NITERIDER Lumina 900 Boost ($54.99 w/ Free Ship)
Not a bad deal on a quality bike light with a 900 lumen output. Deal is today only if you're interested.
- Designed to meet the needs of all cycling categories with 900 lumens of output.
- CREE™ LD projects a beam pattern for long-distance spot lighting with wide flood lighting.
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water resistant.
- 5 Light Levels Daylight Flash and Walk Modes.
- Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars.
- Easy on/off handlebar strap mount with quick release tab.
- IntelliCharge™ allows for a rapid 2.5 hour charge, halving the standard 6 hour charge.
- USB-rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
- Low battery indicator with Lock Mode for battery conservation.
Light Modes / Runtime:
- Low: 200 Lumens / 6 Hours.
- Medium: 350 Lumens / 3 Hours 30 Minutes.
- High: 700 Lumens / 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- Boost: 900 Lumens / 1 Hour.
- Daylight Pulse: 200 Lumens: 10 Hours 30 Minutes..
- Daylight Flash: 200 Lumens / 6 Hours.
- Walk Mode: 45 Lumens / 26 Hours.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
GimmeYoTots posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.