work for you?
Amazon Prime Members: Spend $10+ on Select Small Business Products & Earn
Amazon is offering a $10 Amazon Credit when you Spend $10+ on Select Small Business Products to Spend on Amazon Prime Day valid for Amazon Prime Members only through June 20, 2021.
Thanks to Deal Editor iconian for finding this deal.
- Note, you'll get a $10 Amazon Credit to spend for Amazon Prime day, starting June 21, 2021. Limit one per customer.
- Home & Kitchen
- Toys & Games
- Beauty & Personal Care
- Pet Supplies
- & More
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
- Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. (PT), June 20, 2021 while supplies last. ~ persian_mafia
Amazon is offering a $10 Amazon Promotional Credit w/ Purchase of a $40 Amazon Gift Card on sale for $40 when you apply promo code GIFTFORPD21 or click the Apply code to your account button, valid for Amazon Prime Members only.
Note, offer valid for Amazon Prime Members only. Amazon Gift Card value must be $40 or more to receive promotional credit. You will receive $10 promotional credit to your account two days after your qualifying Amazon.com Gift Cards purchase.
- Amazon Mini Prime Envelope Tin Gift Card
- Offer has a limit of one Amazon.com promotional credit per Prime account.
- Offer is limited on the Amazon Mini Prime Envelope Tin and the Prime Day eGift cards only.
- The Prime Day gift cards are not a direct purchase of a Prime membership. Recipients of the gift cards can redeem the gift card value towards their Prime membership at the Prime Membership page.
- Recipient or sender of the gift card will not get early access to the Prime Day event or deals.
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card: For the entire month of June, Prime members get a $150 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card. Visit amazon.com/primevisa to learn more.
- Amazon Gift Cards: Today through June 20, Prime members can get a $10 promotional credit with the purchase of $40 or more in select Prime branded Amazon Gift Cards. click here for more info. Promo code: GIFTFORPD21
QA Note: The gift card deal is now expired/OOS, but there are still a lot more Prime Day deals listed below and in the Front Page post.
- 48-Hours to Save this Prime Day: Prime members have the chance to shop two days of epic deals this Prime Day on June 21 and June 22. Prime Day will offer exclusive access to limited time offers, new product launches, and top entertainment to help them spend less and smile more.
- Over 2 Million Deals Globally: Prime members in participating countries will enjoy over 2 million deals around the world throughout the two-day epic deals event, including on top fashion, home, and beauty products, as well as toys, sporting goods, pet supplies, electronics, Amazon brands, and Amazon Devices.
- Plus, Deals Start Today! Starting today, Prime members can start shopping early exclusive offers and deals, including:
- Electronics: Save on JBL Headphones.
- Save on Fire TVs: Beginning today, customers can purchase Fire TVs starting at $99.99, including Insignia 24-inch Smart TV ($99.99), Toshiba 32-inch Smart HD TV ($129.99), and Insignia 43-inch Smart 4K HD TV ($219.99).
- Toys: Save on select toys and games from LEGO, Hasbro, Barbie, Fisher-Price, Radio Flyer, Magna-Tiles, and Paw Patrol, including learning, technology, arts & crafts, outdoor, and sports toys.
- Kitchen: Save on select Margaritaville blenders, 25% on select GoWise air fryers, and up to 30% on Le Creuset cast iron and stoneware products.
- Home: Save on select furniture, rugs, home décor, artwork, as well as robotic vacuums from Shark and Bissel and air purifiers from Levoit and Toshiba.
- Pets: Save up to 20% off PetSafe Feeders and up to 19% off PetSafe Easy Walk Harnesses.
- Home Improvement: Save on select DEWALT 20-Volt MAX tools and jobsite accessories and the Z GRILLS Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker. For your smart home, save up to 20% on select ecobee products. Save on select First Alert smoke detectors.
- Everyday Essentials: Save up to 20% on select Scott, Kleenex, and Wypall products.
- Books: Customers can enjoy deals and discounts on select Kindle books. Visit amazon.com/kindle-ebooks and select Kindle Book Deals for more information.
- Amazon Music: Prime members who haven't yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get our best deal ever—four months free with unlimited access to more than 70 million songs ad-free and millions of podcast episodes. In addition, with the purchase of select Amazon Echo devices, Prime members new to Amazon Music Unlimited can get six months free.
- Prime Gaming: For a limited time, Prime members can immerse themselves in Battlefield 4, available free from Prime Gaming (regular price $19.99). From June 1 until June 20, Prime members can claim one game code redeemable on Origin for Battlefield 4 Standard edition. To claim Battlefield 4 and see all the other Prime Gaming offers currently available to Prime members, including more free games and in-game content for games including Valorant, Rainbow Six Siege, and Apex Legends, visit gaming.amazon.com .
- Audiblerime members save over 50% on the first four months of Audible Premium Plus, at $6.95 a month. Membership includes an unbeatable selection of new releases and best sellers, plus unlimited listening to thousands of select Originals, audiobooks, podcasts, and more.
- Wondery+rime members can get four months free of Wondery+, the ultimate immersive podcast listening experience with ad-free listening, early access to new shows, and exclusive content from all your favorite Wondery originals, including Dr. Death, Even the Rich, and Business Wars.
- Spend $10, Get $10: Starting on Monday, June 7, through Sunday, June 20, Amazon will offer a $10 credit to use on Prime Day to members who spend $10 on select small business products and brands based in the U.S. in Amazon's store, including products from Amazon Handmade and Amazon Launchpad. This promotion is fully funded by Amazon to connect customers with local small businesses selling in its store. Small business promotions will also run in the U.K., Spain, Germany, Italy, France, and Japan.
- More Small Businesses Than Ever Before: This year, more than 300,000 sellers are eligible for the "Spend $10, Get $10" promotion—more than twice as many as last year—giving customers more opportunities to support small businesses.
- Earn 10% Back in Rewards: During the Spend $10, Get $10 promotion, Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card and Amazon Prime Store Card holders with an eligible Prime membership will also earn 10% back in rewards on select small business purchases. Visit amazon.com/pcb to learn more.
- Curated Storefront: To make it easy for customers to support small businesses this Prime Day, Amazon has curated collections to connect customers with small businesses at amazon.com/supportsmall . Customers can shop across collections, including from Black-owned, woman-owned, and military family-owned small businesses.
- Shop Small Businesses with Alexa: Echo device owners in the U.S., the U.K., and Germany can say, "Alexa, shop small business" to discover products eligible for the Spend $10, Get $10 promotion.
- Shop on Amazon Live: On Monday, June 7, customers can shop alongside Kristen Bell, Karamo Brown, and Mindy Kaling who will be joined by some of their favorite small business owners to discuss their products and inspiring stories. Throughout Prime Day, Amazon Live will spotlight exciting deals curated from small businesses across Amazon. Viewers will also have the opportunity to hear directly from business owners, learn more about their products, and shop their Prime Day deals during a reoccurring segment called Small Business Showcase on June 21 and June 22.
- Discover New Places, Shop Local Items with Amazon Explore: Prime members can try their first live virtual experience up to $50 for FREE from Amazon Explore with code FREEFUN. Meet baby sloths in Costa Rica, shop for gifts at a crafts studio in Florence, and learn new skills from cooking to crafts with experts around the world. Amazon Explore is a great way for customers to have fun and support local businesses with instant, on-the-spot shopping during the experience.
- Shop with Alexa: Starting today and for a limited time, new U.S. Prime members who sign up for Prime using an Echo device will receive a $5 Amazon credit. Just say, "Alexa, sign me up for Prime."
- Prime Wardrobe: Customers save $15 when they keep $100 worth of items with their first Prime Wardrobe order—terms and conditions apply.
- Go In-Store: Customers can find in-store deals by visiting Amazon's physical retail locations, including Whole Foods Market, Amazon 4-star, Amazon Books, Amazon Pop Up, Amazon Go, and Amazon Fresh.
- Amazon Kids Gift Guide: New this Prime Day, customers can easily discover and shop toys and gifts for kids on amazon.com/kidsgiftguide . Amazon's Kids Gift Guide features products from popular brands and customers can browse gifts by age, category, brand, and deals to make gift giving more fun and convenient.
- Amazon Coupons: Discover more ways to save with Amazon Coupons. Find discounts on everyday essentials, electronics, clothing, and more. Simply clip the coupon and the discount will be applied at checkout. Explore the most popular coupons on amazon.com/coupons .
- Amazon Live: Watch Amazon Live throughout Prime Day to see product demonstrations and try-on hauls, hear directly from hundreds of creators, and shop can't-miss deals the minute they go live. Amazon Live is bringing a non-stop celebration to Prime Day with live chat, celebrity cameos, exclusive content such as a sneak peek from Prime Video's Making the Cut, and deal reveals, including exciting deals revealed first via Amazon Live. Viewers can easily shop the featured products and brands through a carousel that updates in real-time. To watch, visit amazon.com/primeday , or download the Amazon Live Shopping app on Fire TV. Ready to start shopping? Watch amazon.com/live starting on 6/2 at 11 AM ET for live demos of all the early Prime Day deals.
Home & Kitchen
Beauty & Grooming
For example, search nail lamp on Amazon:
Then add the tag https://www.amazon.com/s?k=nail+l...79
It would return all the nail lamp listings that works with $10 promotion.
Add information about the current "Spend $10+ on Select Small Business Products" promo here.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
iconian posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.