work for you?
6-Ct Oral-B CrossAction Electric Toothbrush Replacement Brush Heads EXPIRED
Thanks to Community Member PrincipalMember for finding this deal.
Note: You must select the free shipping option (not store pickup) to get the full Walgreens Cash Rewards amount.
- Login to your Walgreens account as a MyWalgreens member (free to join)
- Visit the product page for 3-Count Oral-B CrossAction Electric Toothbrush Replacement Brush Heads.
- 'Clip' the $5 coupon.
- Add quantity of 2 to cart (for 6 total heads).
- In cart, apply promo code CARE15 for 15% off.
- Total in cart will be $69.98 - $5 w/ coupon - $9.75 w/ promo code = $55.23 w/ free shipping + you will receive $40.69 Walgreens Cash Rewards
- Verify Walgreens Cash Rewards amount under "Proceed to Checkout" button; it should say "Estimated Walgreens Cash rewards for this order: $40.69".
- You must select the free shipping option (not store pickup) to get the full Walgreens Cash Rewards amount.
- Proceed to checkout and complete your order.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- $5 coupon expires 8/28.
- 15% off promo code expires 8/7.
- Walgreens Cash rewards expire one year after they are earned or if an account has been inactive for 6 months. Your account is deemed inactive if you have not used your membership in store or online (more info here).
- About this product:
- 4.6 out of 5 stars rating at Walgreens based on 100+ reviews
- 4.7 out of 5 stars rating at Amazon based on 1600+ reviews
- About this store:
- View Walgreens return policy here.
- Please refer to the forum thread for additional deal ideas, details & discussion. -StrawMan86
- They are on sale.
- $5 clippable coupon on only one
- Buy 2, get $20 reward
- Buy $50, get $20 reward (not mentioned on the website)
- You may have your weekly spend $20, get $5 in rewards
- Care15 code worked for me to get 15% off
- Don't forget your Discover/Paypal 5%.
- Don't bother with store pickup - your order will not get filled.
- There is also a 20% Google Pay offer (from your mobile device) - that gives another $15.
- Make sure your pre-tax total exceeds $50 after coupons - else you will most likely not get the $20 reward for $50 spend. My understanding is that the website works differently than the store in this regard.
- Site mentions spend $50 and get $15 rebate and has a link. I believe this is mentioned wrongly - P&G rebate for this quarter does not include oral-b brand.
One deal that I did:
Bought 4 of these (this is my favorite brush head):
Total cost with taxes: $75ish. Received $60 in rewards (I had already used up my $5 weekly reward - else would have been $65). Paypal / cashback site in addition to this.
You could order 2 of these
Should be around $60 with taxes and $40/$45 in rewards.
Don't forget to rep!
If you don't see the extra $20 rewards for spending $50, you are probably doing "Pickup" or "Same Day Delivery". At $50 threshold, delivery to home is free - that is what is working for most people.
QA Note: Shipping/Home Delivery appears to be NLA, so additional $20 back in rewards may be unavailable.
However, if the deal says - buy 2 items to get $5 in rewards, it will work.
If you haven't done Walgreens before, you may want to skip but I have stopped doing RiteAid and CVS - RiteAid no longer has sale prices online and their rewards expire in a month. Similar thing with CVS - rewards expire in a month. I don't need a monthly headache.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
PrincipalMember posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.