work for you?
Select Walmart Stores: HP Desktop + Monitor Bundle: i3-10100, 8GB DDR4, 1TB HDD
Thanks community member kwikside for sharing this deal
Note, offer is valid In-Store only at select locations which may vary by location
- Desktop Specs:
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-10100 Processor
- 8GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM Memory (1 x 8 GB)
- 1TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Mouse and Keyboard: USB Black Wired Keyboard and Mouse Combo
- Optical drive: DVD-Writer
- 4x SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate
- 4x USB 2.0
- 1x HDMI
- 1x VGA
- Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, MU-MIMO supported
- Windows 10 Home
- Monitor Specs:
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Response Time: 5 ms GtG
- Viewing Angles: 178° H / 178° V
- Contrast Ratio:
- 1000:1 static
- 10,000,000:1 dynamic
- Panel Type: IPS
- 1x VGA
- 1x DVI-D
- 1x HDMI
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Price Research: This offer is $240 less (49.07% Savings) than the online price on Walmart Website at $489.
- Warranty: Includes 1-Year Warranty
- Walmart Return Policy: Eligible for returns within 30 Days after item is delivered
Here is the Brickseek Linky
Walmart Linky for Reference
Monitor Amazon Linky
24" FHD HP V24i Monitor with an IPS Panel
Also has an M.2 NVME slot (screw not included)
I use an old Celeron with Quicksync. I've personally hit 22 1080p at once. I don't transcode 4k so couldn't give you an estimate there.
It's amazing how many people don't realize this and frequently recommend adding GPUs for Plex. That's not needed and purely a waste of money. Even the Plex subreddit has hoards of individuals frequently recommending a GPU for Plex. Feel free... but it's a waste of money.
edit: Use Linux in this use case to avoid any headaches. I recommend Ubuntu
She paid $125 each new.
No idea why there are people that would insist on getting this to put a 1070 card inside.....lol... the gpu is too big and use too much power for this thing. If you can even find a psu to upgrade this, you would already spend at least $80 more so it's no longer that cheap. and plus you still have the problem with small case , limited space, etc.
People, get over trying to buy this as a bargain pc to do anything else for more than video watching and some light office productivity and some old games!!
It's not designed for much more than upgrading the ram to 32GB and adding in a m2 SATA ssd. trying anything more and you will just spending way too much additional money and effort on something that still have a lot of limitations!
Its just fine for that purpose. It is what its likely designed for!
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
kwikside posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.