work for you?
2TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 PCIe Solid State Drive SSD
Thanks to Community Member biobitworks for finding this deal.
Note: Availability for curbside pickup may vary by location.
- Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB s and 3,300MB s, respectively.
- Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- Our research indicates that this offer is $30 lower (10% savings) than the next best available price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $279.99.
- About this product:
- 5-Year Warranty
- About this store:
- eBay return policy here.
- See the Best Buy return policy for returns information.
- Covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy.
- Amazon Return Policy: Details here.
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
- Samsung return information.
- INNOVATIVE V-NAND TECHNOLOGY: Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology, the 970 EVO Plus SSD's NVMe interface (PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe 1.3) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency ideal for tech enthusiasts, high end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
- BREAKTHROUGH READ WRITE SPEEDS: Sequential read and write performance levels of up to 3,500MB s and 3,300MB s, respectively; Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 600,000 IOPS Random Read
- PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZATION AND DATA SECURITY: Seamless cloning and file transfers with Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- SUPERIOR HEAT DISSIPATION: Samsung's Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW (Terabytes Written)
- Note: Model: MZ-V7S2T0 on packaging is the model number and Item model number provided MZ-V7S2T0B AM is technically the item code which shows country of intended sale
For intensive workloads on PCs and workstations, the Samsung 970 EVO Plus delivers ultimate performance powered by Samsung's NVMe SSD leadership. The ultimate in performance, the 970 EVO Plus is upgraded to be faster than the 970 EVO. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for unbeatable computing that meets the needs of the most demanding tech enthusiasts and professionals. For performance that puts you in command, the 970 EVO Plus combines the next-gen PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe interface with the latest V-NAND technology to achieve fearless read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300MB/s, up to 53% faster than the 970 EVO. Samsung's advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus Solid State Drive enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops. Advanced drive management made simple, Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- Brand SAMSUNG
- Series Samsung 970 EVO Plus Series - 2TB PCIe NVMe
- Item model number MZ-V7S2T0B/AM
- Hardware Platform PC
- Item Weight 1.9 ounces
- Product Dimensions 0.87 x 0.9 x 3.15 inches
- Item Dimensions LxWxH 0.87 x 0.9 x 3.15 inches
- Flash Memory Size 2
- Manufacturer Samsung
- ASIN B07MFZXR1B
- Country of Origin China
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No
- Date First Available June 3, 2019
Why dont you with 970+ 2 things. Samsung built it with temp controller and there is a little copper plate on the backside. That said. If you have space like in Desktop pc if MB doesnt have. Do it add heat sink it looks better. If have a laptop, if you have space why not but 970+ will run like a beast either way.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
biobitworks posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.