work for you?
Samsung EDU: 128GB Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 11" Tablet + Galaxy Buds Pro
Thanks to community member vimaldoss1985 for finding this deal.
- Visit the Samsung Education Discount Program page
- Go to 128GB Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 11" Tablet
- Select the Galaxy Tab S7 11.0"
- Select WiFi as the carrier option
- Select 128GB as the memory option
- Choose a color of your choice
- Select the No trade-in option
- Under, Choose your Gift Offers, select your choice of color for the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro
- Click Continue
- Sign in or create a new Samsung account if prompted
- May also be prompted to verify eligibility
- Total in cart will be $423.99 Now-> $450.49 + Free Shipping
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- Our research indicates that 128GB Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 11" Tablet + Galaxy Buds Pro is $276 less (39.43% Savings) than the next best price from a reputable merchant with prices starting from $700 (for Tab S7 + Galaxy Buds Pro)
- Also includes 4 months of YouTube Premium
- About this store:
- See the Samsung return policy for returns information.
Galaxy Buds Pro
Galaxy Tab S7 Bookcover Mystic Black - No Longer Included
For EDU $423.99 -
For EPP Now $450.49
with EPP and EDU
Bookcover is showing out of stock in the product page. But it is showing in
"Frequently bought together" section on check out page. I was able to add to cart from there. Weird samsung site.
Attached the screen shot for reference.
Try your luck
I mainly use S7+ for taking note, watching youtube or Netflix.
Writing & Drawing cannot be compared to other tablet - I also have computer connected small tablet, but the S-pen on S7 is my first choice!
There's hardly any connectivity between my iPhone and my S6, but the S6 pen is really good. It depends then. If you use the pen a lot, and don't want to buy an iPencil, get the S7 or S7+. If you want to have access to both eco systems, then get a Samsung. If you like connectivity and sync-ness, get an iPad.
Down the line, I expect more support for the iPad than the Galaxy tab, so if you want to keep your tablet for many years, that's a consideration too.
Sync a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard and you have a full desktop set up.
Also you can get a USB -C dongle/docking station.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
vimaldoss1985 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.