work for you?
Costco Members: 32" LG 32UN880 Ultrafine 3840x2160 4K IPS Monitor w/ ErgoStand
Thanks to community member AndyL8263 for finding this deal.
Note: Price on the product page linked above will update when the deal is live.
- Resolution: 3840x2160
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Response Time: 5ms
- Panel Type: IPS
- DCI-P3 95% Color Gamut with HDR 10
- AMD FreeSync
- ErgoStand with C-Clamp (Extend/Retract/Swivel/Height/Pivot/Tilt)
- Note: Monitor does not come with a standard base. The ErgoStand with C-Clamp must be clamped to a desk.
- VESA: 100x100mm
- Viewing Angle: 178/178
- 1x DisplayPort
- 1x HDMI
- 3x USB Type-C (Power Delivery ~60W)
- HDMI & USB Type-C Cables Included
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- Many of our members have shown significant interest in this upcoming deal that starts 9/23. We are promoting this on our Frontpage so that more of our members can plan their purchasing decisions.
- Offer valid from 9/23 to 10/21 or while supplies last.
- About this product:
Lowest price I've seen for this amazing ergo monitor!
3840 x 2160 Resolution
60Hz Refresh Rate & 5ms Response Time
AMD FreeSync Technology
ErgoStand with C-Clamp (Extend/Retract/Swivel/Height/Pivot/Tilt)
HDMI & USB Type-C Cables Included
I don't understand why people ask for apple vs orange comparison. Not trying to be an a$$ but what is the reason behind this question? If you need a 4k monitor, have the required hardware to run it at 4k, and can afford it then this is the only choice of the 3 monitors. If you don't have the GPU/hardware to run games/programs at 4k then this is a waste of a monitor.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
AndyL8263 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.