Survey Forum Feedback & Rules Thread Updated for 2021
Thread DetailsLast Edited by finzz2dlft | Staff November 7, 2021 at 09:45 AM
We are retiring the old feedback and rules threads since many things have changed over the years.
We have placed a ticket with our development team to have more icons. Now instead of "question" and "survey", we will soon have tags like "product testing", "focus group", "sampling program" and more! Stay tuned
Please give us your feedback on this forum. What you would like to see, additional rules, ideas, suggestions, etc.
If you wish to revisit the old feedback thread, it can be found here:
The old rules thread here:
Site wide rules that must be followed by everyone here:
The following are rules specific to the Survey Forum:
- Be aware of the specific rules for the companies and their surveys. Your post should not violate the Terms of Service agreement (TOS) for that company. This includes, but is not limited to the information regarding product testing (PT), paid surveys, links, and other information, otherwise prohibited for discussion or other distribution. In case your post violates the terms of service for a survey, it may be removed.
- Do not promote lying in order to qualify for a survey. That includes, but not limited to, posting answers, coaching others on how to answer, admitting to giving false information, etc. This is a violation of Slickdeals.net TOS as well as the TOS for all survey companies. If you are found promoting or providing information to falsify a survey, you will be warned. Consider this your first friendly warning!
- Keep private surveys private. If a survey specifically asks for the link not to be shared, do not post it! You can post a "Heads Up" about it.
- Slickdeals.net has a very strict policy against referrals. They are not allowed any where on this website. Do not give out referrals, ask for referrals, post a referral link, etc. Violators will be warned or banned.
- Some companies have asked us to keep information private or not to be posted on Slickdeals.net. If your post is edited by Moderator, do not re-add the information that was removed.
- Reposts made outside of an "Unofficial/Official/Master" thread will not be merged together. You can point out a current discussion on the topics, but do not label the post as a repost.
-Please do not "coach" people how to qualify for a survey in any fashion.