work for you?
Amazon.com has TCL 65R635 6-Series 4K UHD Mini-LED QLED Dolby Vision HDR Roku Smart HDTV on sale for $799. Shipping is free
11/26/21 - It's $799 now with 10% back for Amazon card holders, so $725ish (thanks to nottrollin and dealhunter85)
About this item:
- Superior 4K Ultra HD: Picture clarity combined with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision HDR (High Dynamic Range) for the most lifelike picture
- Mini-LED Technology: Uncompromised contrast, brightness, and uniformity for incredible viewing in any environment
- Product Size (WxHxD) with Stand: 56.9" x 35.7" x 13.7"; Product Size (WxHxD) without stand: 56.9" x 32.9" x 2.8"
- QLED: Quantum dot technology delivers better brightness and wider color volume
- Contrast Control Zones: Contrast is individually optimized across up to 240 localized zones for striking contrast between bright and dark areas of the image
- Easy Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to help you find movie titles, launch or change channels, even switch inputs, using just your voice. Also available through the Roku mobile app or voice enabled remote control
- THX Certified Game Mode: Gain a competitive edge with the most optimal viewing experience for big screen gaming; never miss the action due to image smear, response time, or input lag, and enjoy the game as it was intended by the creators
- 4 HDMI inputs (1 eARC): Connect all your favorite devices through the four HDMI inputs that includes 1 eARC to easily sync audio and video sources and deliver better quality sound
I've repaired TV's before but never a 65" accidentally snapped the edge of the LCD during troubleshooting after already replacing the LEDs 😢.