work for you?
Lenovo Legion Tower 5i Desktop: RTX 3070, i7-11700, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD EXPIRED
Thanks community member hitmantb for sharing this deal
- 11th Generation Intel Core i7-11700 Processor with vPro (2.50 GHz, up to 4.90 GHz with Turbo Boost, 8 Cores, 16 Threads, 16 MB Cache)
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 8GB
- 32GB DDR4 3200MHz (2x 16 GB)
- 1TB PCIe Solid State Drive Gen 4
- 802.11AX (2 x 2) Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 5.1
- Windows 11 Home 64
- USB Keyboard + Mouse
- 2x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1
- 1x Headphone Jack
- 1x Microphone Jack
- 2x USB 2.0
- 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen 2
- 2x USB-A 3.2 Gen 1
- 3x Audio Jack
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Price Research:
- This offer is $280 Off (15% Savings) over the list price of $1839.99.
- Additionally, what makes this deal stand out is the RTX 3070. Similar deals using this Graphics Card with less RAM have been FrontPage for $1600.
- Warranty: Includes 1-Year Legion Ultimate Support
- Reviews: This Lenovo Desktop receives 4.8 Stars out of 5 Stars based on over 50 Customer Reviews.
This deal may be eligible for up to 2.5%* at Lenovo in Slickdeals Rewards (Cashback) via the Slickdeals Extension**Note: This section is automatically added by Slickdeals when a deal also has an active SD Rewards Cashback Offer
BEFORE PURCHASE to qualify for cashback, visit this deal on a supported desktop browser (Chrome, Edge or Firefox) and follow the instructions. We're working on expanding this feature to other browsers in the future!
Coupon Code: BFDAILYDEALS39 - Price has just been dropped!
Compared to the $1600 HP Omen 30L with 5600x and 3080, the Lenovo is a much more loaded system, and widely considered the best build quality, cooling and thermal among major OEM's. When you browse the reviews or Youtube for that matter, you just don't find any complaints in this area.
Dawid Does Tech Stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJqr1o9
Gamer Nexus Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_b0ndn
The same popular Youtuber that trashed Alienware liked the build quality and cooling, all of his complaints were on the value of components which Lenovo is usually the worst of all major OEM's on, like $1500 for a GTX 1660 desktop on sale at the same time . . . This specific configuration however, is competitive vs every major OEM in value, even the Omen 30L.
The extra 32 GB memory and generous SSD makes it a much better system out-of-box. The CPU is also stronger than 5600x at the cost of more power, although 11700 is much much better than 11700K in that area. Whether all this benefit is worth 20% more GPU processing power is of course, subjective. I personally use a Lenovo Y900 with 6600K and GTX 1070 and four years, it is still going strong and zero problems. I am seriously considering this one but will wait for Black Friday to see what else comes up.
I was thinking about waiting for XPS 8950, Alienware R13/R14 and Omen 40L just for better cooling and thermal. May pull the trigger on this one. Previous deal on this hit front page Slickdeals.