work for you?
Camp Chef Gen 2 Slide and Grill 24" Pellet Grill (Bronze or Black) EXPIRED
Note: Availability for pickup may vary by location.
Thanks to community member G2gGolfing for finding this deal.
- Gen 2 design offers savory taste and simple performance
- PID technology helps to keep temperatures tight & consistent
- Smoke Control feature for a customizable smoke taste with levels between 1 & 10
- Ash-Cleanout system makes cleaning fast & simple
- Full sized upper shelf & grease management system
- Temperature range between 160 & 500 degrees
- Direct flame grilling temperature capability of 650 degrees
- High-visibility, low-glare digital display
- Cord management system keeps cords clean & organized
- Includes 2 meat probes for monitoring internal temp of food
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- This is $300 off (43% savings) the list price.
- About this product:
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 stars
- About this store:
- Modified Return Policy – COVID 19: Due to the disruption caused by COVID-19, DICK'S Sporting Goods, has extended our Return Policy from 60 days to 90 days from the date of purchase. This applies to in-store and online purchases.
- Dick's Sporting Goods return policy here
- Customer may be responsible for shipping costs on returned merchandise
This deal may be eligible for up to 2.5%* at Dick's Sporting Goods in Slickdeals Rewards (Cashback) via the Slickdeals Extension**Note: This section is automatically added by Slickdeals when a deal also has an active SD Rewards Cashback Offer
BEFORE PURCHASE to qualify for cashback, visit this deal on a supported desktop browser (Chrome, Edge or Firefox) and follow the instructions. We're working on expanding this feature to other browsers in the future!
Compared to the better brands, the PID controller probably isn't quite as good and the walls/construction is a bit thinner/cheaper, and you miss out on features like cabinets, front shelving, wifi, etc. But you more than get what you pay for with the Camp Chef. Great accessories available, huge hopper, good performance, PID. And the ash cleanout system is honestly great, not even the expensive grills have it.
If you want to make a complete left turn, take a look at charcoal gravity smokers made by Masterbilt. Those seem pretty great; it's an actual charcoal smoker that works similar to a pellet grill.
This seems to be a decent model if its your budget. I’d personally try to save up for recteq.
I’m a bit biased being a Recteq owner. The Hey Grill Hey YouTube channel speaks highly of Camp Chef smokers.