work for you?
Native Instruments MASSIVE X Software Synthesizer at Sweetwater $99.5
- Built around a dual oscillator section with more than 170 wavetables
- 10 different wavetable modes offer different playback styles
- 2 phase-modulation oscillators inject tension and movement into the main oscillators
- Insert noise from myriad natural and synthetic sources
- 9 filter types let you warp frequencies to your heart's content
- 3 Performers let you paint precise patterns of modulation and assign them to different parameters
- 4 Tracker mod sources enable you to modulate parameters depending on which note you play
- Insert up to 3 effects anywhere within your signal chain, plus Stereo FX on your output
- Voice section provides deep access to a super-powerful synth engine
- Simple drag-and-drop routing from any output to any input
- Switchable skins range from stunning eye candy to CPU-friendly flat modes
- Resizable interface scales the plug-in to fit your workflow
macOS 10.14, 10.15 or 11 (latest update)
Windows 10 (64-bit, latest Service Pack)
Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
Please note: MASSIVE X requires an Intel processor with AVX or an Apple Silicon processor. On Apple Silicon machines, Rosetta 2 must be installed in order to install and use MASSIVE X. Native Access version 1.13.4 (R137) or higher is required to install Massive X on an Apple Silicon computer.
MASSIVE X does not currently run in standalone mode.
An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher or Direct X 9 or 11 are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline. Please see the Native Access system requirements.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
ILikeTechno posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.