work for you?
Milwaukee M12 FUEL 12V Li-Ion Cordless Kit: Hammer Drill w/ 2 Batteries EXPIRED
Thanks to Community Member antaholics for sharing this deal.
- M12 FUEL 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (2-Tool) W/ Impact Wrench (2598-22-2554-20) $279
- 1/2 in. hammer drill driver (2504-20)
- 1/4 in. hex impact driver (2553-20)
- M12 FUEL Stubby 3/8 in. impact wrench (2554-20)
- M12 REDLITHIUM 2.0 compact battery pack
- M12 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 extended capacity battery pack
- 2x Belt clips
- Contractor bag
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- This is a Home Depot Special Buy of the Day valid 11/29 only.
- These sale prices are 22-50% off list prices. -StrawMan86
- About this store:
- View Home Depot return policy here.
No longer available:
- M12 FUEL 12-Volt Li-Ion Cordless Stubby 3/8 in. Impact Wrench with M12 Starter Kit with 6.0 Ah and 3.0 Ah Battery (2554-20-48-59-2463P) $189
- M12 FUEL stubby 3/8 in. impact wrench (2554-20)
- M12 XC6.0Ah battery (48-11-2460)
- M12 CP3.0 Ah battery (48-11-2430)
- M12 charger (48-59-2401)
- Contractor bag
Also available with the drill/driver and impact driver kit for $279:
The drill/driver and impact kit is on a pretty good discount for $179 right now, so $100 more for the 3/8 stubby is a steal if you need both.
Too bad after waiting 2 years for a hot deal like this, I bought the new Dewalt Atomic last month and am slowly moving off M12
Before anyone asks:
- Not hackable unfortunately.
- 3/8" stubby is preferred over 1/2" by most for the compact form factor, AND 3/8 low torque impacts perform equal to or better than 1/2 in torque tests.