work for you?
iFi AUDIO xCAN Portable Balanced Bluetooth Headphones Amplifier
Thanks to Deal Editor iconian for finding this deal.
- Powerful dual-mono headphone amplifier that can unleash the full dynamic range of hard to drive 600 ohm over ear phones while still driving many sensitive 32 ohm IEM with a silent background. Delivers 1000mW of power per channel Balanced and also a specially designed 'S-Balanced' circuit for Balanced (TRRS) 2.5mm and Single-Ended with (TRS) 3.5mm connectors Both offer exceptional low crosstalk and low distortion
- 'Cut the cord' and upgrade your existing wired headphones by using the built-in wireless Bluetooth input, which uses the aptX and AAC codecs with a dedicated DAC chip, for streaming music from your portable or home device to the xCAN receiver with 16 bit 44kHz CD quality sound. Compatible with your DAP ( digital audio player ), Android or Apple smartphone or tablet, laptop, smart TV or even Alexa and similar smart speakers
- Start listening right away and all day with a 2220mAh battery that can supply 12-18 hours of playback. Accessories include a USB C charging cable, a mini to mini connector, and a 2.5mm balanced interconnect so you can connect to most any audio system component or converter right out the box
- 3D Holographic + and XBass II offer advanced analogue signal processing circuits that provide a more accurate and enjoyable sound by correcting low end bass and/or mid range frequencies and widening the soundstage to bring the music 'out of your head' creating a more a engaging sound. Puts the performer on stage in your home to add that extra natural quality to the mid range
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- At the time of this posting, Our research indicates that this is $129.01 lower (43.1% savings) than the next best available prices from reputable merchants with prices starting from $299.
- About this product:
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- About this store:
- Details of Adorama's return policy here.
$170 + free s/h (price drops in cart)
This is a headphone amp for portable devices. It works with 3.5mm connectors or 2.5mm balanced. It takes bluetooth as input or 3.5mm (see pics)
Very good unit for higher end sensitive in-ears that often require very good, clean power to shine
- ESS Sabre 44.1/48k 16-Bit (AAC, aptX, aptX LL and SBC)
- Wired3.5mm (TRS or TRRS S-Balanced) and 2.5mm (TRRS)
- S-Balanced > 3.8V / 45 mW (@ 300 Ohm)> 3.5V / 380 mW (@ 32 Ohm)> 3.1V / 600 mW (@ 16 Ohm
- Balanced> 7.6V / 90 mW (@ 600 Ohm)> 7.2V / 800 mW (@ 64 Ohm)> 5.7V / 1,000 mW (@ 32 Ohm)
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
iconian posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.