work for you?
Prime Members: Amazon Luna Cloud Gaming
Thanks to Community Member alwaysw for finding this deal.
- Proceed to the product page here
- Click on 'Play free with Prime'
- You will be prompted to sign into your account or be redirected click on 'Okay'
- Select your choice of available games to play with a compatible device
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more.
- If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
- Refer to the forum thread for additional deal details & discussion
- Play a rotating selection of games up to 1080p/60fps for free with your Prime membership
- Luna is available on; Windows PC, Mac, Fire TV, Fire tablets, Chromebook, iPhone, iPad, and Android phones. With Luna Controller talking directly to the cloud, there is no need for device-specific setup, making it easy to transition your game from one screen to the next. Luna also supports controllers like Xbox One, Playstation 4, and mouse + keyboard.
Devil May Cry 5
Observer: System Redux
According to the Verge:
"Additionally, Immortals Fenyx Rising will also be available to play for free but only from March 8th through March 14th (instead of the entire month, as is the case for the other titles listed)."
and controller compatibility here:
Compatible controller list linked in featured comments:
PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
Xbox One Controller
Mouse and keyboard
Third-party controllers may need additional drivers. For help connecting a third-party controller to your PC or Mac, visit the support section of the third-party controller's website.
Note: Other controllers may be compatible with Luna, but not all features may be available.
You can also use your phone as a virtual controller. To learn more, go to Set Up a Virtual Controller on Luna.
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
alwaysw posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.