work for you?
Metro by T-Mobile Port-In Offer: 64GB Apple iPhone 11 + One Month of Service
Thanks to community member JollyFaucet507 finding this deal.
- Visit a participating corporate store location (strongly recommended, as pricing/fees can vary at non-corporate 'authorized dealer' locations).
- How to find a corporate store: click Here, select 'Filter', check the 'corporate' box, then search by zip code.
- Port-in a non-T-Mobile/T-Mobile-based MVNO (i.e. Mint Mobile) number to a new line on Metro's $40/month (or higher) prepaid plan
- Number must not have been active on the T-Mobile network within the past 180 days.
- Purchase 64GB Apple iPhone 11 at sign-up for $99.99 (applicable sales tax will be due at time of sign-up)
- A one-time $20 activation fee applies
- Price: $99.99 (phone) + 1-month of the $40 prepaid plan + $20 activation fee = $159.99 total + tax
- You may cancel at any time or change your service to a different plan option at any time, if desired.
- No service contract (only the initial $40 / 1st month required to get the device at $99.99).
- Device can be unlocked after 180 consecutive days (6 months) of paid service on Metro.
- 6.1" 1792 x 828 resolution IPS display
- Apple A13 Bionic six-core processor
- 64GB built-in NVMe storage, 4GB RAM
- Main Cameras: 12MP OIS (wide), 12MP (ultrawide)
- Selfie Camera: 12MP (wide)
- Video recording: up to 4K at 60fps
- 4G LTE, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0
- Stereo speakers
- IP68 dust/water resistant
- Face ID security w/ Apple Pay support
- USB 2.0 Lightning port w/ 18W fast charging (Power Delivery 2.0)
- Qi wireless charging support (7.5W)
- 3110 mAh battery
- Upgradable to latest iOS 15 software update (planned upgrade to iOS 16 upon release)
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- About this deal:
- Offer available in-store only. Plus sales tax and activation fee.
- A valid form of identification is required at time of sign-up to verify your address and other necessary account information (no credit check required)
Similar to https://slickdeals.net/f/15631606-metro-in-store-port-in-w-60-plan-activation-apple-iphone-11-100?src=SiteSea
and before anyone ask....
to have phone unlock in 180 days (6 months)
u need to have activated the phone 180 days ago.
u do not. repeat do NOT have to pay for service for 180 days.
the above has been true for most every metro deal in the past.
it is extremely likely true for this deal as well
also note...many times M reps will make up rules...
if it sounds odd...its probably made up
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
JollyFaucet507 posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.