According to WOOT this refurb is supposed to "look and work like new." Consumer Reports has ranked Shark vacuums, esp the Navigator line, at the top of their upright sweeper rankings. Here is a link to this model's user manual [sharkclean.com]
, if you're interested. I did not see this model in CR's current rankings, so this is likely a slightly older model, but a Navigator model (NV586 that sells for $300) took the top spot under "Upright Vacuums." These vacs came with a 5 yrs warranty (when new), so that may explain why even though they're very reliable, there's a fair share of refurbs out there. Finally, given this is an older model, when it was new, Walmart was selling it for $250 [walmart.com]
- This lightweight 2-in-1 Lift-Away® upright vacuum is equipped with a detachable pod for portable cleaning power and a completely sealed anti-allergen system with a HEPA filter.
- Upright Mode
- Get powerful deep cleaning on carpets and strong suction on bare floors like tile, wood, and more.
- Lift-Away® Mode
- Detach the pod for heightened portability and easily clean hard-to-reach areas, stairs, and more.
- Power on Furniture
- Lift the pod away for a lightweight clean above the floor.
- Add attachments to remove pet hair, dust, and debris from furniture, mattresses, curtains, and other upholstered surfaces.
- Extended Reach
- With the pod in one hand, you can reach the hidden messes in your home on ceilings, fans, and more.
- Powerful Pet Hair Pickup
- Handle every bit of hair that your cats and dogs leave behind on carpets and floors.
- LED Headlights
- Powerful lights on the nozzle reveal hidden debris around your home.
- Advanced Swivel Steering
- Excellent control when maneuvering around furniture and other obstacles that stand in your way.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal
- Captures and traps 99.9%* of dust and allergens while preventing them from escaping back into the air you breathe. *Based on ASTM F1977 of particles 0.3 microns or larger.
This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box.