Frontpage Deal

Champion Men's 10" Core Training Short (Dark Green)

$9.60
$22.00
& More
+49 Deal Score
32,365 Views
Amazon has Champion Men's 10" Core Training Short from $9.60. Shipping is free w/ Prime or on orders $25+.

Thanks to Deal Hunter Navy-Wife for finding this deal.

Available Colors:

Editor's Notes & Price Research

Written by
  • About this deal:
    • This price of the Champion Men's 10" Core Training Short (Dark Green) is $12.40 less (56% savings) than the list price.
  • About this store:
No Longer Available:
Share
Good deal?
You gave thanks to Navy-Wife | Staff for this post.
Thank you!
Navy-Wife | Staff posted this deal. Say thanks!

Original Post

Written by
Edited October 2, 2022 at 05:27 PM by
Amazon [amazon.com] has Champion Men's 10" Core Training Short from $9.60. Shipping is free w/ Prime or on orders $25+.
Available colors:
Add Comment
Created 09-29-2022 at 09:49 AM by Navy-Wife | Staff
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
Deal
Score
+49
32,365 Views
$9.60
$22.00
About the OP
Send Message
Pro Deal Hunter
Portland, OR Joined Nov 2010 Slickdeals Staff Deal Hunter
21,063 Reputation Points
1,886 Deals Posted
1,723 Votes Submitted
2,560 Comments Posted
Don't have Amazon Prime? Students can get a free 6-Month Amazon Prime trial with free 2-day shipping, unlimited video streaming & more. If you're not a student, there's also a free 1-Month Amazon Prime trial available.
Questions & Answers BETA
Ask our community of deal experts a question about this deal, product, or store.

26 Comments

1 2
Post to Q&A to get a quicker answer to your question!

Featured Comments

I can confirm that they can handle Popeye's while on the couch.

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Nov 2007
L6: Expert
1,515 Posts
5,079 Reputation
Pro
#3
Amazon has Champion Men's 10" Core Training Short (Dark Green) for $9.60. Shipping is free with Prime or on orders of $25+.

Double Dry technology wicks away moisture from skin and dries fast for cool comfort.
A relaxed fit with side vents for easy mobility.

https://www.amazon.com/Champion-T...B01M9BQTRB
Like Reaction
1
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
0
Reply
Last edited by Mustangdvr2b September 30, 2022 at 06:28 AM.
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users Show Post
HIDDEN
09-30-2022 at 12:56 PM
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Dec 2015
L2: Beginner
30 Posts
18 Reputation
#5
In for the red ones. Should make decent lounging at home shorts! 👍
Like Reaction
2
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
1
Reply
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Mar 2010
L6: Expert
1,951 Posts
164 Reputation
#6
Can they handle pop Flys while at the gym?
Like Reaction
1
Funny Reaction
1
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
0
Reply
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jan 2005
L4: Apprentice
317 Posts
46 Reputation
#7
Quote from jacobjcwilliams :
In for the red ones. Should make decent lounging at home shorts! 👍
I was thinking the same thing, but then I noticed the delivery date is 3 weeks away. Looks like normal delivery for most of the other colors.
Like Reaction
1
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
0
Reply
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Dec 2019
L3: Novice
185 Posts
90 Reputation
#8
Are these the same ones that used to be like 2 for 16 at modells years ago. Remember grabbing a few always
Like Reaction
0
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
0
Reply
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Feb 2016
L2: Beginner
66 Posts
13 Reputation
Our community has rated this post as helpful. If you agree, why not thank ?
#9
Quote from MidwestBoi816 :
You couldn't pay me to wear these glorified capris 😆
You can pay me! Love these shorts for lounging, work around house, and sleeping.
Like Reaction
3
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
1
Nothelpful Reaction
1
Reply

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Dec 2015
L2: Beginner
30 Posts
18 Reputation
#10
Quote from SeriesXM :
I was thinking the same thing, but then I noticed the delivery date is 3 weeks away. Looks like normal delivery for most of the other colors.
Mine arrived today... Less than 24 hour shipping
Like Reaction
1
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
0
Reply
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Dec 2013
L2: Beginner
62 Posts
24 Reputation
#11
Quote from NoGagReflex :
Can they handle pop Flys while at the gym?
I can confirm that they can handle Popeye's while on the couch.
Like Reaction
5
Funny Reaction
4
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
0
Reply
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Sep 2014
L10: Grand Master
7,586 Posts
2,830 Reputation
#12
Before anyone says "Just in time for winter lulz!" remember that you still need something to wear over your leggings, gents. Don't be a monster.

In for green and red. My experience with Amazon is that about 80% of the time, they revise the delivery date to about half of what you expected. The other 20% are auto-cancelled Wink
Like Reaction
0
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
0
Reply
Last edited by ash78 October 1, 2022 at 09:04 AM.
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Jan 2021
L3: Novice
130 Posts
18 Reputation
#13
These are all I wear. I'm in!
Like Reaction
0
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
0
Reply
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Aug 2006
L4: Apprentice
380 Posts
48 Reputation
#14
These were cool, back in the 90s😁 for the gym, I've bought the ones with the built in compression lining, that go mid thigh, but above the knee. super comfortable, and looks great, specially if you don't skip leg days😁
Like Reaction
0
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
1
Reply
This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users
Joined Mar 2010
L6: Expert
1,951 Posts
164 Reputation
#15
Quote from ash78 :
Before anyone says "Just in time for winter lulz!" remember that you still need something to wear over your leggings, gents. Don't be a monster.

In for green and red. My experience with Amazon is that about 80% of the time, they revise the delivery date to about half of what you expected. The other 20% are auto-cancelled Wink
Why would you want to cover up your leggings?
Like Reaction
1
Funny Reaction
0
Helpful Reaction
0
Nothelpful Reaction
0
Reply
Page 1 of 2
1 2
Join the Conversation
Add a Comment
 

Trending Stores

Coupons for Popular Stores

More Clothing & Accessories Deals & Discounts

More Amazon Deals

More Champion Deals

Link Copied to Clipboard

Slickdeals is community-supported. We may get paid by brands or deals, including promoted items.