Amazon wants about $200 for the same rack. So, about 30% off Amazon's price. Nobody else appeared to be close.
- Heavy-Duty Construction – Steel Construction Comprised of 12- and 14-Gauge Steel Thickness; Overhead Workout Station Is Made With High Grade Tubular Steel
- Durable & Reliable – 3-Step Powder Coat Finish for Exceptional Durability; Gussets for Extra Reinforced Support; Capped Frame Ends to Prevent Oxidation
- Features – 2 plate posts, 3 band posts on each side to add resistance, 2 j-cup bar catches, 2 safety catches, pull-up bar & bar holders with ABS sleeves to prevent scratches when removing/storing an Olympic bar
- Versatile – Use this power rack to perform squats, deadlifts, pull-ups and more | Incorporate an adjustable bench for added versatility
- Specs – Assembled Dimensions(WxDxH) 61.4" x 45.6" x 85" | Max Weight Capacity: 300 lbs(Bar Catches), 300 lbs(Pull Up Bar), 500 lbs Combined | Min Barbell Shaft Length: 47"
- Bands, weights & other accessories not included