Edited November 25, 2022
at 10:12 AM
Cricut has the Maker 3 [cricut.com]
bundled with the Everything Materials Bundle for $340.19 +tax when you apply the free Cricut access discount +10% off code. This is a good deal if you are looking for a decent starter kit for this machine. Even with black friday deals on materials, you're looking at another & $100+ if you bought separately. The same deal can be applied to any Cricut machine [cricut.com]
on their website.
Follow these instructions:
- Visit Cricut.com [cricut.com] and create an account.
- Sign up for a free 30 day trial to Cricut Access [cricut.com].
- Cancel anytime if you don't want to pay the $9.99 monthly fee
- Add the machine you want to your cart
- 10% off should be taken off due to your Cricut Access membership and Free Standard Shipping should be applied.
- Use coupon code "homemade" for another 10% off your order
Bundles (after discounts):
Maker 3 + Essentials Bundle - $323.99
Maker (old model) + Everything Bundle - $226.79
Maker (old model) + Essentials Bundle - $210.59
Explore 3 + Everything Bundle - $283.49
Explore 3 + Essentials Bundle - $267.29
Explore Air 2 + Everything Bundle - $178.19
Explore Air 2 + Essentials Bundle - $161.99
Machines (after discounts)*:
Maker 3 - $307.79
Maker (old model) - $202.49
Explore 3 - $226.79
Explore Air 2 - $137.69
* If you are just buying the machine I would check out Kohls.com [kohls.com]
. They are giving $15 Kohl's cash for every $50 spent +7.5% back if you are using a Kohl's credit card +3% slickdeals cashback.