Sorry, this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future. Add Deal Alert for this Item
Popular Deal

ASUS Pro B660M-C D4-CSM LGA 1700 Micro-ATX Motherboard for $79.99 at Newegg

$79.99
$129.99
+11 Deal Score
4,105 Views
ASUS Pro B660M-C D4-CSM LGA 1700 (Intel 12th&13th Gen) Micro-ATX Commercial Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, DDR4, 2xM.2 slots, M.2 slot only (Key E), front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C, TPM 2.0 IC onboard, Q-LED Core, Mono-out header(with Amp IC))

Intel LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th&13th Gen Intel Core processors and Windows 11. BIOS update may be required to boot the 13th gen Intel Core desktop processors
ASUS-exclusive self-recovering BIOS technology for automatic system BIOS recovery from a verified backup
Supports SMBUS header that connects to a DASH LAN for remote IT management
ASUS COM debug header for more efficient troubleshooting
Event log for capturing and managing detailed system information
Innovative moisture-resistant coating to protect the motherboard from harsh environments
Commercial BIOS kit for faster and more efficient customization
ASUS Control Center Express (ACCE) for easier IT endpoint management
Ultrafast connectivity: PCIe 4.0, front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C and Intel 1Gb Ethernet


https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E1681...6813119548
Share
Good deal?
You gave thanks to bcotton for this post.
Thank you!
bcotton posted this deal. Say thanks!
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
Deal
Score
+11
4,105 Views
$79.99
$129.99
About the OP
Send Message
Joined Jul 2010 L4: Apprentice
106 Reputation Points
13 Deals Posted
67 Votes Submitted
413 Comments Posted
Questions & Answers BETA
Ask our community of deal experts a question about this deal, product, or store.

Your comment cannot be blank.

Joined Jan 2007
L6: Expert
> bubble2 1,184 Posts
434 Reputation
Pro
11-29-2022 at 11:51 PM.
#1
Great deal! Very inexpensive board with type C connector you don't usually see on these. Please note you'll likely need a 12th gen chip to boot, so if you're looking to use a sexy new 13600k you'll need a 12*** chip to update the bios to use it. A big reason boards without bios flashback are so cheap now I think.

PS the 12600k is a better choice for many people because of these cheap boards and because of heat and power requirements. And being honest, unless you're a literal professional gamer playing 1080p multi player, 98% of people will never approach a bottlneck of a 12600k.

EDIT: misread it as itx at first, still a solid deal
2
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Last edited by lattiboy November 30, 2022 at 12:18 AM.
Joined Nov 2011
L4: Apprentice
> bubble2 366 Posts
54 Reputation
11-30-2022 at 12:03 AM.
#2
Quote from lattiboy :
Great deal! Cheapest LGA1700 mini itx board I've seen new from a reliable manufacturer. The type C connector is an awesome plus you don't usually see on these. Please note you'll likely need a 12th gen chip to boot, so if you're looking to use a sexy new 13600k you'll need a 12*** chip to update the bios to use it. A big reason boards without bios flashback are so cheap now I think.

PS the 12600k is a better choice for many people because of these cheap boards and because of heat and power requirements. A 13600k in an ITX would probably melt without a water cooler. And being honest, unless you're a literal professional gamer playing 1080p multi player, 98% of people will never approach a bottlneck of a 12600k.
This is not mini-itx.
1
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Aug 2017
L7: Teacher
> bubble2 2,549 Posts
784 Reputation
Pro
11-30-2022 at 12:09 AM.
#3
Quote from lattiboy :
Great deal! Cheapest LGA1700 mini itx board I've seen new from a reliable manufacturer. The type C connector is an awesome plus you don't usually see on these. Please note you'll likely need a 12th gen chip to boot, so if you're looking to use a sexy new 13600k you'll need a 12*** chip to update the bios to use it. A big reason boards without bios flashback are so cheap now I think.

PS the 12600k is a better choice for many people because of these cheap boards and because of heat and power requirements. A 13600k in an ITX would probably melt without a water cooler. And being honest, unless you're a literal professional gamer playing 1080p multi player, 98% of people will never approach a bottlneck of a 12600k.
How's this with 12th Gen i7 and a 30 series card? Looking to game at 1440p 144Hz+ refresh.
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Nov 2010
L3: Novice
> bubble2 139 Posts
22 Reputation
11-30-2022 at 12:11 AM.
#4
it's matx, but looks like need bios update for 13th gen?
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Jan 2007
L6: Expert
> bubble2 1,184 Posts
434 Reputation
Pro
11-30-2022 at 12:23 AM.
#5
Quote from iLikeMild :
How's this with 12th Gen i7 and a 30 series card? Looking to game at 1440p 144Hz+ refresh.
Performance over 1080p is largely a function of gpu, not cpu. A Ryzen 5600 and 3080ti at 1440p will act very similarly to an i9 13th gen intel. At 4K the difference is quite small. There are differences for sure, but outside of benchmarks they're often not even perceivable. At 1080p high frame rate is where the differences are big.

For productivity and rendering and creative stuff it's huge.
1
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Jul 2010
L4: Apprentice
> bubble2 413 Posts
106 Reputation
Original Poster
11-30-2022 at 12:26 AM.
#6
Can anyone confirm if this motherboard can be used with the Intel i7-12700KF CPU (# BX8071512700KF)

Best Buy link below

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/inte...Id=6483674


Also…can this motherboard be paired with this Mid-Tower ATX case…
https://www.newegg.com/black-cors...6811139163
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Last edited by bcotton November 30, 2022 at 12:30 AM.
Joined Aug 2017
L7: Teacher
> bubble2 2,549 Posts
784 Reputation
Pro
11-30-2022 at 12:33 AM.
#7
Quote from lattiboy :
Performance over 1080p is largely a function of gpu, not cpu. A Ryzen 5600 and 3080ti at 1440p will act very similarly to an i9 13th gen intel. At 4K the difference is quite small. There are differences for sure, but outside of benchmarks they're often not even perceivable. At 1080p high frame rate is where the differences are big.

For productivity and rendering and creative stuff it's huge.
So this with 12th Gen i7, say… 3080ti as you say, 16-32gb ram, psu, yadayada would be a decent sleeper (no rgb, etc) gaming rig?
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Jun 2007
L7: Teacher
> bubble2 2,316 Posts
191 Reputation
11-30-2022 at 01:25 AM.
#8
Doesn't even have sinks on the power components this board should be $50 everyday imho
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Nov 2008
L5: Journeyman
> bubble2 623 Posts
117 Reputation
11-30-2022 at 05:18 AM.
#9
Pro? Terrible name for the cheapest b660 board I've ever seen. This is not a deal. Spend a few more bucks and get a better motherboard. This one is too stripped down.
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Nov 2013
L6: Expert
> bubble2 1,607 Posts
462 Reputation
11-30-2022 at 06:07 AM.
#10
Almost tempted just for the green PCB. Should pair nicely with a 12400 for a budget rig (gaming or otherwise).

Manual seems to indicate HDMI 2.1, which is somewhat surprising (was expecting HDMI 2.0). Either way it supports 4k60. I know no one will be gaming on the iGPU, but if you wanted to use this as an everyday PC (or HTPC), you can hook it up to a 4k60 monitor.

2 x DisplayPort**
1 x HDMI® port***
** Supports max. [email protected] as specified in DisplayPort 1.4.
*** Supports [email protected] as specified in HDMI 2.1.

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASU...V2_WEB.pdf
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Apr 2007
L10: Grand Master
> bubble2 8,523 Posts
2,514 Reputation
11-30-2022 at 06:12 AM.
#11
Green-colored motherboard. Been a long time since I've seen one last. At the height of fry's. It says you're buying a bottom-barrel, no frills product.
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Dec 2011
L3: Novice
> bubble2 137 Posts
34 Reputation
11-30-2022 at 06:14 AM.
#12
Quote from bcotton :
Can anyone confirm if this motherboard can be used with the Intel i7-12700KF CPU (# BX8071512700KF)

Best Buy link below

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/inte...Id=6483674


Also…can this motherboard be paired with this Mid-Tower ATX case…
https://www.newegg.com/black-cors...6811139163
Yea and yes but you will need a graphics card. The 12700kf doesn't have onboard video. I would go with a 12600k or 12400. If you're spending 200 on a case I would go with a better motherboard and get a cheaper case. In the end it all depends on what your trying to build.
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Jul 2012
L7: Teacher
> bubble2 2,226 Posts
692 Reputation
11-30-2022 at 07:45 AM.
#13
Out of stock
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Joined Apr 2004
L3: Novice
> bubble2 284 Posts
68 Reputation
11-30-2022 at 07:54 AM.
#14
Quote from damoses1 :
Pro? Terrible name for the cheapest b660 board I've ever seen. This is not a deal. Spend a few more bucks and get a better motherboard. This one is too stripped down.
This board is not built for overclocking for gamers. It's built for easy management and deployment. Pro is an appropriate name though I'd argue that any legitimate IT department would be far better served with a proper support contract through Dell or HP equipment instead.
Like
>
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Page 1 of 2
Start the ConversationAdd a Comment
 

Trending Stores

Coupons for Popular Stores

More Computers Deals & Discounts

More Asus Deals

Link Copied to Clipboard

Slickdeals is community-supported. We may get paid by brands or deals, including promoted items.