Slickdeals is community-supported.  We may get paid by brands or deals, including promoted items.
Frontpage

Electric Guitars & Gear: Fender Player Precision Bass Guitar

$750
$800.00
& More + Free Shipping
+24 Deal Score
25,964 Views
Fender has Select Electric Guitars, Basses, Bundles & Accessories on sale listed below. Shipping is free.

Thanks Deal Hunter Blue_Ranger for sharing this deal

Example Deals:

Good Deal?

Original Post

Written by
Edited December 19, 2023 at 07:50 PM by
Fender [fender.com]has select Electric Guitars, Basses, Bundles & Accessories on sale from $139.99. Shipping is free.

Example Deals:


Expired
Add Comment
If you purchase something through a post on our site, Slickdeals may get a small share of the sale.
Deal
Score
+24
25,964 Views
$750
$800.00

Your comment cannot be blank.

Featured Comments

There is a Sonic Mustang for $139, which is tempting. But if you are considering it, you should certainly take advantage of Musician's Friend's Stupid Deal of the Day, which is the Bullet Mustang for $129. It is a better guitar, with the same pickups/electronics but with a forearm contour and belly tuck body -- a deluxe feature that they completely removed from the new "Sonic" line that replaces the Bullets. (The name improved and there's some new colors, but the guitars themselves are not better.)

But there are some real deals over there right now. Thanks!
I always suggest shopping with the kids if possible. Set a budget and take your kids to the music shop. Let them look around & find something that inspires them in the price range. The best guitar is one that motivates you to want to play it.
I disagree with the advice to buy Amazon or other cheap knockoffs. You want her to have a guitar she likes and likes the feel of. My son started on a Squier and it held him just fine until he upgraded in high school. Go shopping with her, Ibanez, Squier, something like that will serve her well.

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

Joined Jan 2007
L3: Novice
> bubble2 185 Posts
89 Reputation
PJ55555
12-10-2023 at 11:15 AM.
12-10-2023 at 11:15 AM.
........
Like
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Reply
Joined Nov 2016
L3: Novice
> bubble2 173 Posts
79 Reputation
tpennavaria
12-10-2023 at 12:17 PM.
12-10-2023 at 12:17 PM.
Quote from PJ55555 :
I ordered the $300 paranormal Nashville strat, the fiesta red color looks off but hopefully in person it's more accurate.

I got one too! Thanks!
Like
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Reply
Joined Aug 2008
L3: Novice
> bubble2 112 Posts
10 Reputation
finnadat
12-12-2023 at 11:59 AM.
12-12-2023 at 11:59 AM.
Was about to get a mini squire strat kit for my 11yo son. He has small hands, thus the 3/4 or mini but this thread has inspired me to take him to a store and check stuff out before dropping $300 on a bundle
1
Like
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Reply
Joined Jan 2008
L7 of 9: Nobleman
> bubble2 1,904 Posts
362 Reputation
NeoSlick
12-12-2023 at 03:11 PM.
12-12-2023 at 03:11 PM.
Hey! Black or Red, by Christmas $59.99 (Found Dec 12th, low stock left)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/373196990664

eBay 373196990664

It could use a TUSQ nut probably; but it's easy to swap if you go gently. Watch a good video on it first. It will be setup; but your can always do more to balance all things.

Beats the heck out of supposed Christmas sales on things that are HIGHER than other times sales are in play.

Specified parts and pro setup are required to guarantee them; but if you want that you'll have to wait for one of the Monoprice DLX models to go on sale at about $110. If for some reason you don't easily setup your own guitar and for some reason require high cost parts then +$50 is a steal for those. Don't assume wrongly; This above guitar may come all setup to a high level, so you would not need to change it. But even $5000 can be improved in the finest of the fine balances. Always vet the seller rep, reviews and return policy. ALWAYS return anything damaged. Shippers are rough on guitars. In rare situations like that then a wise buyer leverages that to a better deal, on a replacements. Reputable sellers DO NOT want a bad rep for online sales. So it's worth it.

Go try stuff at the store but never bring your wallet on the first visit. Go home and do your buyers comparisons first. Sleep on it first.
1
2
Like
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Reply
Last edited by NeoSlick December 12, 2023 at 03:30 PM.
Joined Jan 2008
L7 of 9: Nobleman
> bubble2 1,904 Posts
362 Reputation
NeoSlick
12-12-2023 at 03:39 PM.
12-12-2023 at 03:39 PM.
Hey DLX parts, pro setup, HSS, shipped $109.99

https://slickdeals.net/f/17030887-monoprice-cali-dlx-plus-black-electric-guitar-100-49-at-monoprice-via-ebay

Addendum: DLX sale Ended(again); but will likely be back somewhere.

It's heavy just like similar guitars (pros/cons), so only for those who like that. Light is better so I'd finish the setup myself not require the parts upgrades. But if you want heavy, upgrades and pro setup finished then this is only $50 more!

I would sand the beak off a Monoprice guitar and no shill would say that. And this would be easier on the cheaper one and it's natural finish. That ages beautifully BTW. And of course could be glossed or painted. All that doesn't mean you can't just tune and play it. Just as is. So while the DLX models for $110 prove a STRONG point; I would just get a classic one.


Commentary: [Point]; Psychology is not a better product.

I realize other products, like electronics and etc CAN have more differences between $50, $150, $300, $500 etc... But with Strat and Tele type guitars the parts look and work almost exactly the same or often even better. Not much is left but shear preferences. This is why I say they are like twins. Like expensive and vs. low cost strat styles. Some even identical twins, to you preference. Like people twins, of course they are not one person. But with twin guitars; they are even more the same. The inevitable car analogies would have to be like a 2003 accord vs. a 2007 accord. Twins enough even with different tail lights. And you can still order a coupe or sedan model. In fact cars generations vary much more than strats or teles at their twin like guitar maximum difference. And that's before we get into merely strat-ish like, so not twins, just a "family" resemblance, like Yamaha's and models, of all price ranges of those.

And I always say, then who dictates what the one standard of a Strat clone is? Fender it's self does NOT have only one classic Strat, for example. There is not one. Except it be a twin enough; that only guitar geeks could spot, sometimes. I have not even put a label on my unlabeled head stock; because I do not care. And it's not about what's close enough to be a twin copy or who decides it's not close enough (to one of the many Fender "original" Strats). We don't want some of the disadvantages of the actual first or first(s) originals, and it goes on as NOT completely even definable! It's weird, in that there is a standard (enough) and there isn't one technically. And people will NEVER agree. Is it....., at least an exacting Strat (or Tele etc..) body shape, or at least within some body tolerance? Maybe; but then with how much else? See. It's a moving target and so what's funny is the MOST expensive Fender (Say 'authentic' Strat type for example) is NOT! Because which original then is it's match, or even close enough twin? See?

Buy on what it's parts are; not labels. All that's left is branding and that's not a resell guarantee, when NOT a slick deal. And why I say stop buying for resell value on a guitar. The resell value is NOT losing you money on certain, great $60 'twin' guitars.

And finally am I the only one who see's what Fender is doing here? And I love Leo Fender and respect good business. It's their job to constantly make us believe Fender guitars are expensive. They still have lower factory cost guitars like Strats "by Fender" that are NOT from Fender; but from Squire. Made is the very same places and very much more like good $60 guitars. Yes even overpriced CV's. Where the $300 difference is the "BY Fender" label. Over prices to get you to move up in price to the MIM FENDER brand. Where buy USA yields to Mexico, instead of China, Indonesia etc...

Those prices hike up to Player etc.. models and eventually to USA custom shop Fenders. But you are not usually arguing for there difference of not only label; but US made, plus better under the cover paint and details. With personal touch and pro setups usually. But now gone is your never buy cheaper argument then, right? And guess what? The best custom shop Strat is still a TWIN of the $60 Strat. You'll argue no it has differences "so important"; but two different custom shop guitars can and usually do have more noticeable differences than to a great $60 "cheap" guitar. And that's before you do an easy FINE setup yourself; which is fun. Not that it comes as a kit. It comes playable. And if you PREFER not to do your own tweaking then the DLX models have that fully covered, with parts every bit as "upgraded". And yes we can call the custom shop (likey) better finished technically; but why does that matter? It's not like a $60 has no quality. I''m saying other than in your believe what you want to, head.

The big point though is look what Fender is doing to "compete". They do not offer you a $60 guitar of better quality and with Fender, not by Fender to stand by their production. Or even a Squire at $60; when made outside the US for less. No. What they do and that I take issue with is offer the absence of a 'Tremolo' or Whammy bar (Stratocaster?), 1 ply guard, less quality build (yes some are So bad they are broken, like recent clearance runs from Guitar Center. Just read the reviews.), and like of contour, and much more on many. So you might think they are just making them affordable; because it saves THEM money. AND you see they CREATED more (less) quality different in THEIR jacked up psychological price tiers.

See now that's why you should stay in your class/lane, they say, obviously. And buy up to the next level. I mean you want a tremolo on a Strat or show me a used one with no Trem that's worth $60? By what wisdom? Fenders? And most want the correct body shape, right?

You see most of you are stuck in the high price in your head; that you saw on a "real" non-Squire Fender and can only think you're much lower (inflated price) price is a bargain. It's RANGING you. If I say $5000 over and over then now $500 is a tint piece of pie to pay right? So now $250 must be twice as good bargain or bargains now for some classic (which one) looks, right? And so "I can't understand how good $60 guitar are possible" is YOUR problem. And China's bad issues are not your excuse. Other counties, NOT China make good $60 'twin' copies too. And people are scared their guitars (and basement farms of gear) value is going to take a dive if you don't fight $60 guitars. Well have you tried one. Do you know how many times disgruntled trolls have tried to pretend they had a horrible experience with $60 guitar? Only for logic to rat them out. And compared to all the positive feed back, from $60 guitar buyers. Saying how surprised they were all the myths did NOT happen to them. Because you can buy some of these SLICK DEALS *(Why we're here people) that let you return it just because, for any reason. Vet your return policies. And your welcome when sometimes ebay slick deals are posted(as evidence); because they are not allowed in SD main posts. Because eBay and many others are multi sellers; SD can not vet or deal with them. So tell me then, with low risk what is wrong with the good $60 guitars. Because I have one. And I tell buyers what's BS, and what's not. They are NOT just for parts and not just unfinished kits. And I'm not saying they are custom shop quality. They are not far from it; if you feel the inner working need to be painted, etc. They do not need their pots changed and what if they did? Pots is pots electronically/tonally AND they are smooth too. If ANY pot from any maker gets dusty you have to clean it. If you want custom switches (not necessary) then you'll save a bundle ($5000?) DIY or getting a friend to help you. [And some under $100 guitars already HAVE custom switches and more}.

And you see, my "cheap" $60 eStartbay is a better twin/clone than Squires! Explain that? So tell me why Fender is cheeping out, on such as Sonic guitars? They are not LESS than $60 for what you actually get? Because is says BY Fender? LOL

I do realize maybe $50 to $150 is NOT a difference to worry about (for most) *if* you get the quality parts you want. Meaning $500 to $1500 arguably is a big deal different. Note: even though the same percentage difference. I can afford these things people; deal with the fact mine is $60 and I love it that way.

They are not saving money in production by making poor and limited guitars. They are making money on the pride of buying Fender ink. Can you compare them, totally as if NO labels are there? If not, they got you.

No, I don't hate Fender the company. I just think their management is tricking more than competing. They depend on brain washing and that is unstable. You see they should be saying make sure actual Fender, not BY Fender is on their guitars. Meaning due to actually being better! I'd prefer that for Fender. But tell me why Fender guitars are BETTER, for a LOWER price. The ink? LOL. They are killing the historical brand.
>
1
2
Like
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Reply
Last edited by NeoSlick December 14, 2023 at 12:31 PM.
Joined Nov 2006
L6: Expert
> bubble2 1,182 Posts
162 Reputation
OoTLink
12-12-2023 at 03:53 PM.
12-12-2023 at 03:53 PM.
Quote from finnadat :
Was about to get a mini squire strat kit for my 11yo son. He has small hands, thus the 3/4 or mini but this thread has inspired me to take him to a store and check stuff out before dropping $300 on a bundle
Definitely the best idea. Guitars come in different shapes and sizes. In terms of a bundle, amps also come in all shapes, sizes, and prices... Last year, fender was selling a squier starter pack bundle for $150 I think, and unfortunately those aren't going that cheap this year - I wouldn't spend $300 on one of those.

The problem with bundles is you only get 1 or 2 color options, and then the rest of the items are also not necessarily that great. If you ask me, how the guitar looks and feels is super important in terms of how enjoyable it is to play.

Also, the amp in those bundles... at $300 you could get that same bundle guitar for $150-ish, have more options, and get a far better amp.
1
Like
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Reply
Joined Nov 2009
L5: Journeyman
> bubble2 528 Posts
71 Reputation
BigCheapBastard
12-15-2023 at 10:12 AM.
12-15-2023 at 10:12 AM.
On the fence for either the teal squire affinity strat @$150 or the red gretch electromatic @$300.

Opinions welcome…thank you
Like
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Reply

Sign up for a Slickdeals account to remove this ad.

Joined Jan 2008
L7 of 9: Nobleman
> bubble2 1,904 Posts
362 Reputation
NeoSlick
12-16-2023 at 11:34 AM.
12-16-2023 at 11:34 AM.
Quote from BigCheapBastard :
On the fence for either the teal squire affinity strat @$150 or the red gretch electromatic @$300.

Opinions welcome…thank you
It's important not to buy price level preferences; but buy a guitar for you. Understanding a player of any means best sets a price limit and considers what's missing or not, at the lowest prices and up. Because; in the end it's an instrument, not bragging rights. If you are worried you friends won't like it then you need to think about that. Which can be confusing for interesting looking guitars, for showmanship; but it's how it plays for you and your possible listeners EARS before eyes, that matters.

With electric guitars an oversimplification is its a warmer punch vs.brighter classic tones; but since electric guitars are amplified then if you are including any type pedal or multi circuit for tones then it can make a brighter(ish) single coil pick up sound like a warm(some) punchy humbucker and the other way around. Bright switches, inputs and preset modeling. Consider a global setting for your guitar type brightness.

Ceramic pickups are great for Strat classic sounds; but somewhere between original very bright pups and classic warm jazzy humbuckers. Actually, similar to sometimes expensive P90's or P.A.F's. So for owning($) one or your first guitar, into multi tonal devices in your sound chain then they are great. While it's good to stay away from a basement guitar farm (self control) then having a single coil and a separate humbucker guitar in two guitars to switch to is a good choice also. I would not buy for noiselessness pickups first; but tone first as there are several ways to limit 60 cycle hum. Hum can vary depending of location too. Hum is even part of some classic riffs. The 2 and 4 position on single coil Strats cuts hum too. As can multi amp/FX devices.

But mainly you need to play the guitar first! Even if you are learning in a store then go crazy anyway. You need to feel it. The issue is you're not just playing the guitar; but the entire signal chain after that. You should try/test both a select (clean to high distortion types) all tube amp and then also a select multi amp/FX unit that lets you just pick you favorite song tone with instant presets.

I'm a fan of mixing tube and non tube devices most of the time. Not tube vs. non tube wars. You can do both apart and together and affordably.

I did not buy my gear without massive study first; nor should you. Include combination(s) like a 1x12 combo tube amp.; but only where a value buy. Include partly separate components like a Cube Baby multi amp/FX mini pedal, where they are the best value and can combine in your total signal chain.

The electric guitar is just that. Your interface to the rest of it. Today nearly anything can be better setup, fine balanced. By the ad stated 'pro setup included' seller, or by you, to fine tune it.

If you closed your eyes and were handed two different Strat twins/clones, of with the same parts locations, one $60 and the other $5000 then you'd most likely prefer the feel and sound of the $60 guitar, or may like both similarly. Everything else is in your head.

With a certain Gretsch you would need to play a very well setup rendition, of several varying ones of that model, to compare to a Strat type or any other model, where you did the same.

Sure, personal preference of color, looks and many things that don't matter to the sound and feel. And there are many, MANY myths to put down. So sure what inspires you; but because you inspire the guitar, not because it "inspires" you. It can't without you and your own, generally daily motivation.

SO much is written about how a poorly playable guitar stops new players and it's complete BS. Because every single guitar hero in existence was NOT derailed by their guitar setup needs. Setup does NOT breed desire. Desire breed fine playable setup. Custom to you. Whether or not you DIY your own setup. And guess which famous guitarists can finely setup any guitars, even if they decide to pay someone to ready them (shipped town to town in different weather, for example); before a big performance? Generally 100%. It takes longer for you to tell someone to do fine changes for you than for you to just tweak it yourself. Some even change broken strings while playing.

And the new and tiny kids are always used in the argument. As if it's so cruel to "make" them tweak their guitar. Where the simple response is why can't their buyer see to it being playable (paid or DIY) for them then? When most people grow big enough to play guitar then they can tweak it also. And no special tools or expense are required. Just know how and YouTube has that. Because it's easy. And custom guitar tools are cheap, if you do want some anyway. But what's going on is just a sales pitch! Trying to get you to pay far more than about $40 extra for shipped "pro setup". And the lie that expensive guitars automatically arrive better setup. They do not, unless specified. Because; due to the lie then select, new, $60 guitars need so much more. But then ironically more of them are arriving perfectly playable and that means almost nothing to do. Not just kits, loosely bolted together. Not just for parts only. And not more price, even if you paid for setup separately to due to the easy fine balances. Even spending your own time DIY. Because the time watching a video to learn and why all the balances interact together and how easy it is to fine tune them (even with a floating Trem/Whammy) does not count as the actual quick labor of doing it for each guitar, repeatedly and when weather might require a quick fix. AND not spending ANY money or replacing ANY parts (But $5 strings). Even if it's good, to sometimes replace the nut with one already perfectly slippery and cut, for $10 or less; just to save TIME!. That doesn't mean one can't optimize a nut to work just as well, even if you spend a minute building it up and re-cutting it. So it's not all or nothing. You might try reconstructing any rare, errant nut and just because you do not want to wait on shipping or put one more cent into it. And no one should buy expensive parts, for best deal value. Again watching a video (or many) on how to remake a nut is a one time deal, not included as labor time. You do it only if you want to do it and it's fun. Because on any guitar shipped to you, then it typically does not need much setup!!!! Once good strings are stretched in well then it plays good and stays in tune, as is. Most without any fret buzz; because that's what a quick setup for shipping does. So it plays fine on stage or for fun. You only do more setup to perfect it; because you want to and it's optional. Such as slammed action height. Watch a video on T.R.A.I.N setup balances. You don't have to guess. It's a known way.

Now YOU probably knew all that, didn't you?

Only you can decide what you like. We're not buying trendy clothes here. It's an instrument.
1
2
Like
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Reply
Last edited by NeoSlick December 16, 2023 at 02:53 PM.
Joined Feb 2015
L3: Novice
> bubble2 287 Posts
79 Reputation
pm11088
12-17-2023 at 07:24 AM.
12-17-2023 at 07:24 AM.
Quote from NeoSlick :
It's important not to buy price level preferences; but buy a guitar for you. Understanding a player of any means best sets a price limit and considers what's missing or not, at the lowest prices and up. Because; in the end it's an instrument, not bragging rights. If you are worried you friends won't like it then you need to think about that. Which can be confusing for interesting looking guitars, for showmanship; but it's how it plays for you and your possible listeners EARS before eyes, that matters.

With electric guitars an oversimplification is its a warmer punch vs.brighter classic tones; but since electric guitars are amplified then if you are including any type pedal or multi circuit for tones then it can make a brighter(ish) single coil pick up sound like a warm(some) punchy humbucker and the other way around. Bright switches, inputs and preset modeling. Consider a global setting for your guitar type brightness.

Ceramic pickups are great for Strat classic sounds; but somewhere between original very bright pups and classic warm jazzy humbuckers. Actually, similar to sometimes expensive P90's or P.A.F's. So for owning($) one or your first guitar, into multi tonal devices in your sound chain then they are great. While it's good to stay away from a basement guitar farm (self control) then having a single coil and a separate humbucker guitar in two guitars to switch to is a good choice also. I would not buy for noiselessness pickups first; but tone first as there are several ways to limit 60 cycle hum. Hum can vary depending of location too. Hum is even part of some classic riffs. The 2 and 4 position on single coil Strats cuts hum too. As can multi amp/FX devices.

But mainly you need to play the guitar first! Even if you are learning in a store then go crazy anyway. You need to feel it. The issue is you're not just playing the guitar; but the entire signal chain after that. You should try/test both a select (clean to high distortion types) all tube amp and then also a select multi amp/FX unit that lets you just pick you favorite song tone with instant presets.

I'm a fan of mixing tube and non tube devices most of the time. Not tube vs. non tube wars. You can do both apart and together and affordably.

I did not buy my gear without massive study first; nor should you. Include combination(s) like a 1x12 combo tube amp.; but only where a value buy. Include partly separate components like a Cube Baby multi amp/FX mini pedal, where they are the best value and can combine in your total signal chain.

The electric guitar is just that. Your interface to the rest of it. Today nearly anything can be better setup, fine balanced. By the ad stated 'pro setup included' seller, or by you, to fine tune it.

If you closed your eyes and were handed two different Strat twins/clones, of with the same parts locations, one $60 and the other $5000 then you'd most likely prefer the feel and sound of the $60 guitar, or may like both similarly. Everything else is in your head.

With a certain Gretsch you would need to play a very well setup rendition, of several varying ones of that model, to compare to a Strat type or any other model, where you did the same.

Sure, personal preference of color, looks and many things that don't matter to the sound and feel. And there are many, MANY myths to put down. So sure what inspires you; but because you inspire the guitar, not because it "inspires" you. It can't without you and your own, generally daily motivation.

SO much is written about how a poorly playable guitar stops new players and it's complete BS. Because every single guitar hero in existence was NOT derailed by their guitar setup needs. Setup does NOT breed desire. Desire breed fine playable setup. Custom to you. Whether or not you DIY your own setup. And guess which famous guitarists can finely setup any guitars, even if they decide to pay someone to ready them (shipped town to town in different weather, for example); before a big performance? Generally 100%. It takes longer for you to tell someone to do fine changes for you than for you to just tweak it yourself. Some even change broken strings while playing.

And the new and tiny kids are always used in the argument. As if it's so cruel to "make" them tweak their guitar. Where the simple response is why can't their buyer see to it being playable (paid or DIY) for them then? When most people grow big enough to play guitar then they can tweak it also. And no special tools or expense are required. Just know how and YouTube has that. Because it's easy. And custom guitar tools are cheap, if you do want some anyway. But what's going on is just a sales pitch! Trying to get you to pay far more than about $40 extra for shipped "pro setup". And the lie that expensive guitars automatically arrive better setup. They do not, unless specified. Because; due to the lie then select, new, $60 guitars need so much more. But then ironically more of them are arriving perfectly playable and that means almost nothing to do. Not just kits, loosely bolted together. Not just for parts only. And not more price, even if you paid for setup separately to due to the easy fine balances. Even spending your own time DIY. Because the time watching a video to learn and why all the balances interact together and how easy it is to fine tune them (even with a floating Trem/Whammy) does not count as the actual quick labor of doing it for each guitar, repeatedly and when weather might require a quick fix. AND not spending ANY money or replacing ANY parts (But $5 strings). Even if it's good, to sometimes replace the nut with one already perfectly slippery and cut, for $10 or less; just to save TIME!. That doesn't mean one can't optimize a nut to work just as well, even if you spend a minute building it up and re-cutting it. So it's not all or nothing. You might try reconstructing any rare, errant nut and just because you do not want to wait on shipping or put one more cent into it. And no one should buy expensive parts, for best deal value. Again watching a video (or many) on how to remake a nut is a one time deal, not included as labor time. You do it only if you want to do it and it's fun. Because on any guitar shipped to you, then it typically does not need much setup!!!! Once good strings are stretched in well then it plays good and stays in tune, as is. Most without any fret buzz; because that's what a quick setup for shipping does. So it plays fine on stage or for fun. You only do more setup to perfect it; because you want to and it's optional. Such as slammed action height. Watch a video on T.R.A.I.N setup balances. You don't have to guess. It's a known way.

Now YOU probably knew all that, didn't you?

Only you can decide what you like. We're not buying trendy clothes here. It's an instrument.

Oh okay
2
Like
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Reply
Joined Jan 2008
L7 of 9: Nobleman
> bubble2 1,904 Posts
362 Reputation
NeoSlick
12-22-2023 at 11:25 AM.
12-22-2023 at 11:25 AM.
Quote from pm11088 :
Better off with a Monoprice Indio strat, Monoprice tube amp, and CUBE BABY pedal... right?
I noticed this doesn't include what the cons of them are. Why not post reasons? Those are high rated.

I bought an eStratBay instead, for my electric. A no label Glarry ST actually.
1
1
Like
Funny
>
Helpful
Not helpful
Reply
Last edited by NeoSlick December 25, 2023 at 02:57 PM.
Page 3 of 3
Start the Conversation
 

More Guitars Deals & Discounts

More Fender Deals

More Fender Deals

Link Copied

The link has been copied to the clipboard.