is offering 2000 SwagBucks Points
($20 Value) when you purchase a minimum of $15 or more
at the Mistfit Store
or when following the steps listed below. Thanks threebeers
Note, the 2000 SwagBucks may then be redeem for Gift Card(s) of your choice from the SwagBucks rewards store.
- Click this link here and login or sign-up for a SwagBucks account
- Under the "Most Popular Ways to Earn" locate the offer "Save Up to 20% On Our Top Fitness Trackers During March Madness" and click on the offer
- Purchase a minimum of $15 or more of Mistfit Products w/ free shipping to receive your 2000 SwagBucks Points
- Your SwagBucks account will be credited with 2000 points or equivalent to $20 SwagBucks
- Note, SB will appear as Pending for 3 days.
- Redeem your SwagBucks for various gift cards at their Reward Store of your choice or PayPal credit.
You gave rep to threebeers for this post.
threebeers posted this deal. Say thanks!
Give Rep Points
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Offer may only be redeemed one time per suer. SB may be revoked for invalid or cancelled orders. Offer valid while supplies last. Refer to the forum thread for additional details - Discombobulated
Edited March 6, 2017
at 01:01 AM
Swagbucks [swagbucks.com] is offering 2000 SB when you purchase at least $15 of product through the Misfit site. Misfit has socks and shirts for $10, and button batteries for $6, so potential $4 MM. I went with four pairs of socks for 20 and applied the discount code below.
Sign up for an SB account first if you haven't. Then search Misfit at the site to find the offer.
10% off code: revi20
To make it sweeter, earn 200 more SB (pretty easy to do in a few days) to get to 2200 SB, then redeem for a $25 gift card (one per month).
These offers are usually limited, so jump now if you are considering it.
* SB will appear as Pending for 3 days. Minimum purchase of $15 to earn SB. This offer may only be redeemed (1) one time per user. SB may be revoked for invalid or cancelled orders. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor ("Merchant"). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant's views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center.