We also found a user named "deli", do you want to see deli's profile or view deli's posts?
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
had 3 off $15 Open Nature or O Organic
tried it on a card with some PP for these to see where the $3 would come off and if PP would count or shelf price, as it has in other x/xx in the past
at...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
My shopping report to support your theory..:)
I had 2 off 10 O organic and 1.38 pp for O organic tofu(reg 1.99)
2 O extra firm tofu 2.76
2 O firm tofu 1.38
1 O fresh hurb 5.00...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
This worked on clearance meat!. I had a $2/10 eq so I found $14ish Open Nature meat (before the 50% discount) and the extra $2.00 came off for me. All 3 packages I bought were well over $2. each...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
fwiw - norcal'ers we've got a better paper q = better deal @$1/ea, take a look @thread for details
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
Before I took my number off my SW acct/card completely, I would have random sandwiches appear. But my gas credits were also disappearing. Then recently, I called and found up they can look up on your...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
This sounds like a great combo for cheap lunchmeat during the $5 Fridays sales. There is usually some variety of Primo Taglio meat on sale, so you could get the cheese & a pound of meat for $7.50.
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
Thanks for the breakdown. I was thinking to use my 50 to get the sandwich as a splurge, though my cousin would see it as wasting it when I could use the deli Q. But I wouldn't mind getting some parm...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
Just a heads up to check your specific offer. Mine was for SHREDDED parm cheese. The Grated didn't work.
There was plenty of all 3 varieties (shredded Parm, fresh Burratta, Mozzarella Ciliegene)...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
Got it in Tucson, just like you said. Would have missed it but for your post.
Big thanks.
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
Thx for the notes. I also tried the organic but the coupon didn't come off, so I thought I got the wrong kind. I really would prefer the gluten free since that is what I eat. My store got rid of its...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
Most likely the deli section.
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
Where should I look for this product? I mean, I'll look down the soda row but my store has so many individual coolers that are stocked with various products like this, in such random places! I...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
I found it in the soda/drink isle, along with where starbuck/coffee drinks. HTH.
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
Interesting. I almost wonder if this is store-specific or something weird like that. I've had Driscoll's organic raspberries work with the OO Qs for me a day after they didn't work (different...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
Does anyone know if the $10 off deli coupon can be used on the hot bar food? Thanks
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
My coupon is still showing even though I used it last week. Other coupons I used are gone. Anyone try to use it again? Maybe Limit 1 per transaction??
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
I'm an AMC stubs member, so the fee is waived.
I won a box of Kleenex and a donut. I got 15 game pieces from getting free candy bars. I found a year pad of Snickers bogof coupons, which went...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
I got the Alouette Spreadable Garlic & Herb Soft Cheese and Sabra Greek Olive Tapenade Hummus.
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
The 8 pc. dark will also be on $5 Friday, 3/19/21.
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
I purchased O Organic Hummus with my Deli 10/10 coupon.
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
This coupon disappeared 😕
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
I got them listed in a google doc spreadsheet. Not sure how well this is going to copy over to here...
$15 OFF Any Personal Care or Health Department Purchase of $15 or more
$15 OFF Any Paper,...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
Got the free Columbus nuts...like $7 for 4 oz normally. Went in the morning and they were already low on them and an employee said he already had people asking where they were.
They were in the...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
I think there is something wrong with the signature select coupon, it didn't come off for me when I tried the canned vegetables, and it also didn't work on the signature select pasta boxes
The...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
The avitae caffeine water is on sale for $1.00 a bottle. Get back $1.50 wyb2 at Safeway from ibotta.
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
fresh?
I checked by bacon/fresh sausage & didn't see shelf tag
also checked frozen in one store
J4U shows yellow box - is that what it is?
I found a breakfast link "chicken & waffles" & tried...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
SW just sent me an email about this free offer. only good for the weekend!
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
Thanks! Got them today.
There is a $2 Innovasian frozen JFU coupon that works on the individual meals. Also a $1.50 iBotta. They were $2.99 today. I got one free with -$1 Seattle frozen q +...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
I tried once without success. You might try the Gluten Free section. My store is pretty small. They may also have them in the Deli area.
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
Ohhhh I see. I will try with pork or sausage. I was just low on chicken that day so decided to grab a pack. Thanks for letting me know! Repped
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
perhaps you could ask for a substitution :)
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
had the same problem while in store. couldn't add or redeem my reward on my phone. thought it was just the app but same issue on laptop at home.
so far I have won nothing on that board piece.
I...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
What size? I only see the 4.4-oz box which is over $4 each.
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
Keerygold cheese- those in J4U, those who found where did you find them, in deli or with other sliced and shredded chees? hate to see coupon go waste
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
The deli coupon is so difficult to shop for. I tried the Friday special meatloaf from the deli that didn’t work. I tried Rana lasagna that didn’t work.
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
I just got one last night. It was in a refrigerated case with all packaged salad leaves and smoothie bottles (Bolthouse, Odwala).It is possible that your area stores do not carry them.
I was able...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
Oh, bummer! They are in the coolers of chilled drinks near the deli area at my stores. I haven't seen them in the checkout coolers or unchilled, but the size is actually identical to what's in the...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
Just to clarify, bread wall is bakery as far as $1 discounts are concerned. NOT for the rewards bakery discount (if that's even still available).
Rewards bakery $ off has to be from in-store bakery.
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
Thanks. That's all useful information. When I click on the offer in J4U, I only get those two that I mentioned. So it sounds like it's worth experimenting. And, no, if your location is indicated...
Safeway B&M Deals Thread - no off topic discussion
Thread created 04-30-2008 by schnauzermomma
+61 Score
28,120 Replies
3,539,889 Views
Decently cheap Pf Changs. Safeway as a bundle:
1 frozen entree + appetizer + rice for $10 ($3 off the sale price)
I don't know of any coupons, but you can submit for $3 Snap credit.
Makes it $7...
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Add a Deal Alert for "deli"
Page 1 of
11
1
2
3
4
5