16 results found matching

Show results for
$ - $
Filters
Filters
Filters
+13 Score 15 Replies 4,736 Views
Warning! Apple Watch series 3 doesn’t work with this plan. I just got several friends signed up, the only reason they hadn’t switched sooner is because of no watch support. All the people with Series...
+13 Score 15 Replies 4,736 Views
Because it violates the rules. If people want referral codes they can private message for them. If everyone started posting their referral codes on these threads this place would be a zoo.
+13 Score 15 Replies 4,736 Views
Post #148845799 added 08-02-2021 5:30 AM by mikedaley in Consumer Awareness
Why are you happy referral codes are being removed by the SD mods?
+13 Score 15 Replies 4,736 Views
Update: Sorry, I misread, thought you were asking about Visible, below applies to Visible: $25 per month unlimited - but you have to join whats known as a party, which is super simple - just join...
+13 Score 15 Replies 4,736 Views
Same here.
+13 Score 15 Replies 4,736 Views
Post #148815502 added 07-31-2021 5:11 AM by GeeDoes in Consumer Awareness
I found this online: "If you have a connected device data plan (a flat fee for a set amount of data per month) with Verizon, adding an Apple Watch costs $5 per month as well as a $30 activation...
+13 Score 15 Replies 4,736 Views
Post #148814194 added 07-30-2021 11:06 PM by StoneUnder in Consumer Awareness
Ive had similar experience. It’s way faster than T Mobile in my area until you get in a crowded location then they’ll cut speed, but even my previous Verizon plan did the same. Like at my local...
+13 Score 15 Replies 4,736 Views
What does verizon charge normally?
+13 Score 15 Replies 4,736 Views
ehh 70% of the time, its faster than t-mobile and better coverage the other 30% of the time, visible is super slow
+13 Score 15 Replies 4,736 Views
Post #148813846 added 07-30-2021 10:13 PM by MK7GOLF in Consumer Awareness
Those that have visible how’s the speed as of late T-Mobile has been pretty terrible for me 5G or 4G slow especially peak hours. I think they took on more customers then they can chew from att,...
+13 Score 15 Replies 4,736 Views
ummm, duh but yeah, OP should add it to title for the brainless :lol: Though I pay only $5 a month for my Visible plan for at least the next year because it is easy to share your referral code...
+13 Score 15 Replies 4,736 Views
Post #148813624 added 07-30-2021 9:49 PM by MK7GOLF in Consumer Awareness
Ohhhh that’s effen coool, I have a Apple watch series 4 cellular I stopped paying T-Mobile $10 a month a while back cause it wasn’t worth it but $5? That’s cheap
+13 Score 15 Replies 4,736 Views
Post #148813570 added 07-30-2021 9:42 PM by sjjones in Consumer Awareness
It's really not $5 you have to have an iPhone plan of $25 also....., "First things first, you’ve got to become a Visible member and have an active iPhone on Visible in order to add Apple Watch...
+13 Score 15 Replies 4,736 Views
Post #148813354 added 07-30-2021 9:24 PM by teaberry in Consumer Awareness
Awesome, must be recent as 2 days ago my Woot cellular gen4 watch kept saying visible isn't supported. Will try again thx
+13 Score 15 Replies 4,736 Views
Post #148813348 added 07-30-2021 9:24 PM by yoohlo in Consumer Awareness
maybe wanna add:
+13 Score 15 Replies 4,736 Views
Post #148813258 added 07-30-2021 9:14 PM by sr_deal in Consumer Awareness
Visible now supports activating cellular plan on apple watch for $5/mo only. I believe they are the first prepaid carrier to support cellular apple watch. https://www.visible.com/plan/

More Results from Amazon.com See more at Amazon

More Results from Walmart.com See more at Walmart

More Results from Ebay.com

Didn't find what you were looking for?

We're displaying limited results because of the following settings:

  • Deals with Any Rating
  • Deals from Any Time
  • Deals from All Forums
  • Deals filtered by and
  • Searching within Entire Threads

If you want to relax this search, click here to reset all search parameters. You can also adjust them by using the filtering options on the left.

Slickdeals is community-supported. We may get paid by brands or deals, including promoted items.