Mountain Dew Fuel Up For Battle Promotion - Begins 10/6/14 and Ends 2/15/15
Thread DetailsLast Edited by coke1985 October 9, 2014 at 01:03 PM
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE TO WIN. INTERNET ACCESS AND REGISTRATION REQUIRED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. MULTIPLE SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY DEADLINES APPLY
REWARD REDEMPTION GOOD ONLY FOR CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE GAME IN MULTIPLAYER MODE, ON XBOX ONE, XBOX 360, PS3, AND PS4 PLATFORMS. CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE GAME AND XBOX LIVE GOLD OR PLAYSTATION PLUS SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED (SOLD SEPARATELY). MULTIPLAYER BETWEEN XBOX ONE AND XBOX 360 NOT SUPPORTED.
LIMIT OF ONE (1) EXCLUSIVE (UNTIL 2/15/15) IN-GAME GEAR ITEM PER PACKAGE SIZE AND UP TO 12 HOURS OF DOUBLE XP AND 12 HOURS OF RAPID SUPPLY PER GAMER ID.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Mtn Dew Game Fuel/Doritos/Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare "Fuel Up for Battle" promotion (the "Promotion") begins October 6, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. ET and ends December 31, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). By participation in the Promotion, each individual unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc. ("Sponsors"), whose decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. For purposes of these Official Rules, a day is defined as 12:00 a.m. ET through 11:59 p.m. ET; except for the first day during the Promotion Period which will begin at 12:00 p.m. ET and end at 11:59 p.m. ET. The computer clock of the Sponsors' webmaster is the official time-keeping device in the promotion.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the U.S. residing in one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are seventeen (17) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, Frito-Lay, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Activision Publishing, LLC and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, distributors, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising and judging agencies (collectively, "Promotion Parties") and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or "step") of each and those living in their same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. If a potential prize winner is a minor under the age of 18 (19 in NE and AL), the prize may be awarded to his or her parent or legal guardian, who will be required to sign all prize acceptance documents and assume all responsibilities of the prize winner.
3. WHERE TO FIND CODES: Look for a unique ten (10)-character alphanumeric code (each, a "Code") underneath orange bottle caps on specially-marked 20 oz. bottles of Mountain Dew products, 1-Liter and 2-Liter bottles of Mtn Dew and Diet Mtn Dew® and 12-pack Cartons of Mtn Dew®, Diet Mtn Dew® and Mtn Dew® Game Fuel®. Participating 20 oz. bottle brands include: Mtn Dew, Diet Mtn Dew®, Mtn Dew Code Red®, Mtn Dew LiveWire®, Mtn Dew White Out®, Mtn Dew Voltage®, Mtn Dew Game Fuel® Citrus Cherry and Mtn Dew Game Fuel Lemonade. Codes can also be found on specially marked bags of DORITOS® NACHO CHEESE (3.375 oz), DORITOS® COOL RANCH® (3.375 oz) and DORITOS® SPICY NACHO (3.375 oz.) flavored Tortilla Chips and DORITOS® DINAMITA™ CHILE LIMON (4 oz) while supplies last and for a limited time in some markets and MEGA XP Codes can be found on specially-marked regular and Diet Mtn Dew® 24-packs and specially-marked 11 oz. bags of DORITOS® NACHO CHEESE and DORITOS® COOL RANCH® flavored Tortilla Chips found exclusively at participating Wal-Mart Stores, while supplies last. Not all brands and package sizes may participate or be available in all areas. In addition, Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to distribute Codes at various times throughout the Promotion Period through additional means which may include, but not be limited to, the following: (a) on game cards distributed at select sampling sites and events, (b) by e-mail to online subscribers of DEWsletter (subject to the terms and limitations set forth in such e-mail); (c) by text message to consumers who have opted to receive information about Pepsi or Mountain Dew promotions via text message; (d) through retailer specific promotions. If any part of any game piece or Code is counterfeited, or if the game piece or Code comes from other games or promotions, or if any part is illegible, mutilated, eaten or tampered with in any way, or if it contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, the game piece or Code, as applicable, will be rejected and will be deemed void and invalid.
NO TRANSFER: Codes and/or Accounts cannot be sold, traded, bartered, assigned or transferred to or shared with a third party, auctioned through an online auction site, or otherwise or obtained through any source other than from one of the methods mentioned above or through the following "No Purchase Necessary" method of entry. Codes are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter daily Xbox One Sweepstakes: To receive one (1) free code to enter the Xbox One Sweepstakes and a copy of these Official Rules, while supplies last, send your name and email address postmarked on or before December 18, 2014 to: Mtn Dew Game Fuel/Doritos/Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Promotion, PO Box 760012, Dept. 891-711, El Paso, TX 88576-0012. Your code will be sent to you via e-mail. Limit one (1) free code request per hand-addressed stamped outer envelope. No photocopies or mechanically reproduced requests will be accepted. Sponsors assume no liability for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, mutilated or postage-due mail or requests.
4. REGISTER ON-LINE: Go to www.DewandDorit
5. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Each time an eligible individual ("Participant") logs onto the Website using their e-mail address and enters a Code, the Participant will automatically receive the Reward associated with their Code (as specified below) and will receive one (1) entry into the sweepstakes drawing on the day the Code is entered.
The first Code entered from a particular participating package will reward the Participant with Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare in-game Gear. The subsequent Codes from that same participating package will reward the Participant with 15-minutes of Double XP and Rapid Supply; which will alternate for each Code entry. Each piece of in-game Gear is associated with a particular Mtn Dew or Doritos packaging.
NOTE: For 20oz, 1L and 2L packages for Mtn Dew, the first 3 codes entered from any combination of these packages will reward the participant with three pieces of in-game Gear. If the Participant enters 106 Codes during the Promotion Period, the Participant will receive an in-game badge visible within Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare game play.
Codes can be redeemed for Rewards based on the participating product packages where the Code is printed, see below:
Mtn Dew Package Sizes 20oz, 1L, 2L 12-pack 24-pack
Corresponding In-Game Gear piece Mtn Dew Fuel Boots, Pants, and Kneepads Mtn Dew Fuel Gloves Mtn Dew Fuel Green Helmet
Amount of Double XP or Rapid Supply per Code (alternating per code) 15 min 15 min 45 min Double XP or 45 min Rapid Supply
Doritos Package Sizes 3.375 oz Cool Ranch & 4 oz of Dinamita Chile Limon 3.375 oz Nacho Cheese & Spicy Nacho 11 oz. Nacho Cheese & Cool Ranch
Corresponding In-Game Gear piece Doritos Fuel Goggles Doritos Fuel Shirt Doritos Fuel Red Helmet
Amount of Double XP or Rapid Supply per Code (alternating per code) 15 min 15 min 45 min Double XP or 45 min Rapid Supply
7-Eleven App Any Dew and Doritos Purchase
Corresponding In-Game Gear piece Mtn Dew & Doritos Fuel Loadout
Amount of Double XP or Rapid Supply per Code (alternating per code) N/A
Doritos 11 oz. Nacho Cheese & Cool Ranch
Corresponding In-Game Gear piece Doritos Fuel Red Helmet
Amount of Double XP or Rapid Supply per Code (alternating per code) 45 min Double XP or 45 min Rapid Supply
Mtn Dew & Doritos Mtn Dew 24-pack + Large Doritos + Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Game
Corresponding In-Game Gear piece Mtn Dew & Doritos Fuel Exoskeleton
Amount of Double XP or Rapid Supply per Code (alternating per code) N/A
See FAQ's on website for Retail Account Specific programs.
6. ENTER CODE(S) INTO YOUR ACCOUNT: To enter your Code online, log on to the Website and follow instructions on screen to enter the Code exactly as it appears.
Each time you enter a valid Code into your Account during the Promotion Period you will receive the corresponding Reward associated with that Code and will automatically be credited with one (1) entry good for one (1) entry into that days sweepstakes drawing.
Codes can be entered on the Website until 11:59 pm ET on 12/31/14. Any unused Codes after that time will be void.
7. CODES/ACCOUNT LIMITS: Each Code can only be used once, subsequent attempts to re-submit or re-use the same Code, will be void. A maximum of 106 Code entries per person/Account throughout the Promotion Period. Limit one Account per person. Limit of one (1) exclusive (until 2/15/15) in-game Gear item per package size (10 total) and up to 12 Hours of Double XP and 12 hours of Rapid Supply per Gamer ID throughout the Promotion Period. Each person can only enter Codes into one Account under one registration. If a person enters Codes into multiple Accounts, then Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may void any such Codes and Accounts. Total number of Codes distributed by Sponsors throughout the Promotion Period is approximately 450 million based upon an estimated number of game pieces produced at the time of printing of these Official Rules, given away or obtained through one of the methods mentioned above or through the "No Purchase Necessary" method of entry, actual number may vary. Codes, sweepstakes entries and Rewards have no cash value. Codes must be entered on the Website before the end of the Promotion Period and any unused Codes after this time shall be void. At the end of the Promotion Period, any unused Rewards shall be forfeited. You will be able to view in-game Gear (what unlocked and locked), amount of Double XP, number of codes entered, and amount of Rapid Supply in the "Dashboard" section of the Website. Sponsors assume no liability for discrepancies, omissions, inconsistencies or errors in the number of Codes entered or the number of sweepstakes entries or Rewards acquired as a result thereof as reported on the Website. If any part of any game piece or Code is counterfeited, or if the game piece or Code comes from other games or promotions, or if any part is illegible, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if it contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, the game piece or Code, as applicable, will be rejected and will be deemed void and invalid. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Sponsors with respect to Code entry, sweepstakes entries or Reward transactions are final and binding, including without limitation, determinations regarding the validity of game pieces.
8. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY:
Xbox One: Each time you submit a Code you will receive one (1) entry into the daily random drawing (see Rule 9) for an Xbox One entertainment system for the day the Code is entered. Xbox One Sweepstakes entries are valid only for the Xbox One sweepstakes drawing on the day the Code is entered. All Xbox One sweepstakes entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on 12/31/14 to be eligible for a drawing. Daily sweepstakes entries are valid only for the day in which the Code was entered and will not be used for any subsequent drawings.
Call of Duty/Xbox One Controller: All Participants who unlock all gear items and enter enough codes for 12 hours of Double XP and 12 hours of Rapid Supply will be entered into a random drawing for an exclusive Call of Duty Xbox One controller (see Rule 9). To enter the Call of Duty/Xbox One Controller sweepstakes without purchase: hand print your name, date of birth, complete street address and day time phone number on a plain piece of 3½ x 5 inch paper. Mail completed entry to Call of Duty/Xbox One Controller Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 1070, Dept. 891-711, Young America, MN 55594-1070. Limit of one entry per day. Entry must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries accepted. No photocopies or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Sponsors assume no liability for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, mutilated or postage-due mail or entries. All entries must be postmarked no later than December 31, 2014 and received no later than January 8, 2015. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
9. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS:
Daily Xbox One Drawings: Potential prize winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for that day. Drawings will be conducted on or about each Friday during the Promotion Period with the first drawing being held on October 17, 2014 and the last drawing being held on or about January 5, 2015.
Xbox One Controller Drawing: Potential prize winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for that day. Drawing will be conducted on or about January 15, 2015.
Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for each drawing. All prizes will be awarded. Drawings will be conducted by an independent judging organization selected by Sponsors ("Judges") whose decisions shall be final and binding in all respects. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for any inability of a potential entrant to successfully enter any drawing due to circumstances outlined in Rule 16 below or otherwise. Sponsors reserve the right to reschedule any drawing in accordance with Rule 15 below.
Xbox One: One (1) Prize will be awarded for each day during the Promotion Period. Each Prize consists of one (1) Xbox One entertainment system. Approximate retail value of each Prize is $500. A total of eighty-seven (87) Prizes will be awarded during the Promotion. Limit of one (1) prize per name/Account.
Call of Duty/Xbox One Controller: Twenty (20) prizes will be awarded. Each prize consists of a Call of Duty Xbox One controller (ARV $59.99). Limit of one (1) prize per name/Account.
11. REDEEM YOUR REWARDS: When you enter your Code, your Rewards associated with that Code will automatically be applied to a specific Gamer ID/Gamer tag. In order to assign and use Rewards to a Gamer ID/Gamer tag the Gamer ID/Gamer tag account holder must purchase the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare game and log into Xbox Live Gold or PlayStation Plus and Register On-Line (see Rule 4).
Limit of one (1) exclusive (until 2/15/15) in-game Gear item per package size and up to 12 Hours of Double XP and 12 hours of Rapid Supply per Gamer ID. Max of 106 codes per person. Codes can be entered on the Website until 11:59 pm ET on 12/31/14. Any unused Codes after that time will be void.
12. PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Prize winners may be notified by e-mail at the e-mail address provided at the time of registration on the Website. Any email returned as undeliverable or not responded to may result in Prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsors' discretion. Prizes will be sent to winners at the postal address provided during notification process. You are responsible for keeping your email address updated on the Website (see Rule 18). Allow 8 to 10 weeks for delivery of Prize by mail following notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the United States.
13. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Unclaimed prizes or prizes returned to Sponsors as undeliverable without a forwarding address will result in prize forfeiture and will not be awarded. No substitution of any prize is offered, no transfer of any prize to a third party permitted and non-cash prizes are not redeemable for cash value. Prize winners are responsible for any applicable federal, state or local taxes on prize; if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for tax purposes for the retail value of the prize. Any difference between actual value of a prize and approximate value of prizes as stated in these Official Rules will not be awarded. Sponsors reserve the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in the event the published prizes become unavailable. You are not entered into a Sweepstakes nor will you be eligible to redeem your Rewards until your Code has been submitted and verified and your sweepstakes entry and/or Rewards have been properly redeemed in accordance with these Official Rules, and you have fully complied with these Official Rules.
14. GAME PIECE/CODE VERIFICATION: All Codes are subject to verification at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Anti-fraud detection devices may be used for verification purposes. Caps, game pieces and Codes will be void if they fail to pass anti-fraud detection measures, or, if determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion, to be unauthorized, illegitimately obtained (i.e., through means other than those stated in Rule 3) or if they contain an unauthorized message, code or other marking not issued by Sponsors for use in this Promotion, or if defective or if they contain printing or other mechanical errors or are printed or produced in error or are illegible or unreadable or blank. No prize claim or Reward redemption will be valid if such entry is associated with any Code deemed void for any reason, including without limitation, the following: (a) Code is not verified or recognized as being validly issued by Sponsors in the Promotion; (b) Code is determined to be previously entered and used, excepts as provided herein; (c) Code is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted; or (d) Code or corresponding cap/game piece is otherwise void. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Sponsors shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Promotion, including without limitation determinations regarding the validity of game pieces, Codes, and other materials submitted for verification or Rewards redeemed. Sponsors shall have no obligation to the holder of any void cap/game piece or Code. Sponsors may, at their sole discretion and without obligation, elect to replace an illegible game piece with one (1) randomly selected game piece, if appropriate, upon request while supplies last. Sponsors reserve the right to inspect and examine any illegible game piece prior to issuing a replacement. Replacements shall be issued at Sponsors' sole discretion and may be denied in the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules. Except as expressly stated above, Sponsors shall have no liability or obligation with respect to any void game piece.
15. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsors and/or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Website hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail messaging transmissions; inaccessibility of the Website or any other website in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Website; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an Account used in connection with the Promotion. From time to time during the Promotion Period, Sponsors' webmaster may perform maintenance on the Website which may result in a Participants inability to enter Codes, assign Prize Entries or redeem Rewards. Sponsors and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or printing errors in the Codes, any display or announcement of Sweepstakes prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Website, including without limitation, the number of entries entered in any particular drawing, or any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer equipment or mobile phone equipment resulting from online participation in the Promotion, or use of or download of any information from the Website. Use of the Website is at user's own risk. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and Participants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
16. MODIFICATION: In no event will Sponsors be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules. If for any reason Sponsors determine in their sole discretion that the Promotion is no longer capable of running as intended by these Official Rules for any reason whatsoever, Sponsors, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, postpone, delay or modify the Promotion in whole or in part, including without limitation, any means of entry or redemption of Rewards, at any time, including but not limited to, any occurrences described in Rule 15 above, or any other causes which may corrupt or impair the integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if Sponsors determine that more prize claims are submitted and/or more prize notices are distributed than the number of prizes offered in these Official Rules. In such event, Sponsors shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsors reserve the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsors, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsors and Promotion Parties shall not have any further liability to any Participant in connection with the Promotion. Sponsors may modify and amend these Official Rules as they appear online from time to time during the Promotion Period for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
18. ACCOUNT HOLDER IDENTITY: Each valid Code submitted into an Account will be associated with Rewards in the name of the Account holder and/or Gamer ID/Gamer tag/Gamer Account holder (collectively "Account Holder") used at the time of Code submission. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a potential winner, an online entry will be declared made by the authorized Account Holder (based upon information submitted at the time the Account was created or updated upon registration for this Promotion) and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (i.e., business, education institution) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsors in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail or postal address during the Promotion Period. To do so, please go to https://account.mountai
19. RELEASES: All Participants, as a condition of participation in this Promotion, agree to release Sponsors and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Website or any website, submitting an entry, redeeming Rewards or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. Sponsors make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize, except for any express manufacturer's warranty as may be included with the prize. Winner bears all risk of loss or damage to prize after it has been delivered. Except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsors the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Website or any Sponsors' websites) the winner's name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, review or consent in connection with this Promotion for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsors.
20. WINNERS' LIST: For a list of the Sweepstakes prize winners, send your name and complete address postmarked by 1/15/15 to: Fuel up for Battle – Winner's List, P.O. Box 3000, Dept. 891-711, Young America, MN 55558-3000.
21. SPONSORS: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, New York 10577 and Frito-Lay, Inc., 7701 Legacy Drive, Plano, Texas 75024. Activision Publishing, Inc. is not a sponsor of this Promotion.