Six Flags Flash Sale on 2017 passes (09/1-09/05) Labor Day weekend.
Thread DetailsLast Edited by mike808 September 5, 2016 at 10:56 AM
Six Flags BEST Sale on 2017 Passes
Sep 1-5 is the 3rd annual Flash Sale, featuring the GUARANTEED best deal we will ever offer on 2017 Season Passes.
If you miss the flash sale: See below for Discover card holders for free Gold Pass upgrade from Sep 1 through Dec 31. Promo Code: DISCOVERGOLD (Sorry, doesn't stack).
There is an $8.99 processing fee and local tax (applicable to the home park you select).
Save Over 70% on 2017 Passes and Get a Huge Bonus
Renew during our annual Flash Sale (Sept 1-5) for the best deal we will ever offer on 2017 Season Passes and Memberships. Renewing Pass Holders also receive bonus benefits not available to the general public.
- Free upgrade to our exclusive Gold level, Free Season Parking (a $75 value), Free Holiday in the Park friend ticket
- Renewal Bonus: Extra discount on your Passes!, Free friend ticket to Fright Fest! Extra $50 worth of in-park savings, Plus, all of our regular Pass benefits!
Biggest Sale of the Year on Dining Passes: Best Price, Free Upgrade!
Don't miss the best deal we will ever offer on 2017 Dining Passes! Eat lunch, dinner, and a snack every visit from now until the end of the 2017 season for just $79.99 (60% off). You'll also get several bonus items including:
- Lunch, dinner, and snack every visit! - Free meals for the rest of 2016 (see below) - Free upgrade to our new Premium program - Free 2017 Season Drink Bottle - 20% off most in-park merchandise
Season Dining Pass purchasers who buy during our Flash Sale can use their Dining Passes, Drink Bottles, and 20% merchandise discount free for the rest of 2016.
Our Premium dining program replaces last year's Gold dining program.
OP: I (or anyone) can post the sale URL and codes to the wiki.
Discover card holders: https://www.sixflags.co
Free Gold Season Pass Upgrade with Discover
Buy one or more 2017 regular Season Passes with your Discover card between September 1 and December 31* and get a FREE upgrade to a Gold Season Pass.
Gold Season Passes include special perks like a free season parking, free tickets for friends on select days, exclusive ride events and more.
When you buy a 2017 Season Pass this fall, you'll get FREE visits for the rest of the 2016 season. On sale now through December 31, 2016.
Pick a park below and get a jump on next season's fun at Six Flags!
* Six Flags Great America, Six Flags New England, The Great Escape ONLY: Pass must be purchased and processed at the park prior to October 30, 2016 due to park operating schedules.
Valid for online purchases September 1 – December 31, 2016 using a participating Discover card. Available with purchase of one or more regular Season Passes or Memberships. Max 8 passes per order. Pass card must be picked up at the park by December 31, 3016 to receive upgrade. Six Flags Great America, Six Flags New England, The Great Escape ONLY: Pass must be purchased and processed at the park prior to October 30, 2016 due to park operating schedules. Cannot be combined with any other discount offer or applied toward the purchase of other tickets. Not valid on water park-only Season Passes. Discount cannot be sold, bartered or redeemed for cash.
NOTE: If the ecommerce screen does not open after you select a park, type DISCOVERGOLD into the Promo Code field and hit Go to access the online store and redeem your offer.
Free Gold upgrade after the flash sale (Sep 1 through Dec 31). Link from Discover Six Flags activation page or use promo code DISCOVERGOLD on th Six Flags site.
- Renewal prices are offered with an individual email code. Does not stack with other promo codes (e.g. DISCOVERGOLD).
- Gold/Premium Meal Passes get you a lunch, a snack, and a dinner at most food places. Some are excluded (Panda Express, due to franchise reasons), and some items have "upgrade" options, usually $1 or $2. For example, ice cream sundae version of the funnel cake snack. Lunch is until 2:30, Dinner starts at 4:30. Snacks are good all day.
- In STL, passes are a barcode on your phone and they scan your card at the register to pay with the meal pass. That pass MUST have been used to enter the park to activate the meal pass on that person's pass. (i.e. not photo or fingerprint based)
- Bring-a-friend passes are good only at your "home" park. Bring-a-friend passes are usually on weekends leading up to a holiday, Mother's Day, and Father's Day. So no Memorial Day, Labor Day, or July 4th.
They count the bonus renewal bring-a-friend pass at full park day rate, so that's where the "$50 value" comes from.
- Fright Fest has special mazes/haunted house attractions that are NOT part of park entry passes, uncluding season passes, and many of the normal rides are running at night during Fright Fest.
- The deal with water park entry in other parks is that if your "home" park does NOT have a water park, then your season pass does not include a separate water park pass for those parks where the water park is separate. In STL, Hurricane Harbor is inside the park, so if you are in, you're in both.
- The Six Flags St. Louis is the only wholly owned Six Flags - the rest are partnerships and so the STL Six Flags has the most flexibility in policies and contractual agreements/partnerships/franchising restrictions.
- If you go to the park to pick up your passes with your voucher, they will scan your voucher and you don't have to pay for parking. If you buy a pass at the park and did pay for parking, you can ask customer service to refund you your parking if parking is included in the pass you're upgrading/picking up. At least they do this in STL. They will not comp the valet/premium parking.
- The one thing you will need to pay for in the parks - locker and tube rentals at the water parks. Also drink bottle lockers for some rides that do not have the cubby holes/drink holders (arguably, to force you into renting a locker for $1 for the 20 minutes you're in the ride).
|Six Flags Park||Location||2017 Price||Renewal||2016 Price||Notes|
|Dallas/Arlington||TX||$61.99||$60.99||-||Up to 6. MUST pick up your new Season Passes or Membership cards at the park by September 25, 2016.|
|Great Adventure||NJ||$64.99||$63.99||$83.88||After taxes+fees $77.46|
|Over Georgia||GA||$51.99||-||-||MUST pick up your new Season Passes or Membership cards at the park by September 25, 2016.|
|St. Louis||MO||$51.99||$49.99||-||3 Passes, 2 meal passes, $26.30 tax & $8.99 fees was $345.24. Better than last year, which was $356.08 for the exact same order. ($10.84 or 3% lower price than 2016!)|
|Magic Mountain||CA||$74.99||-||-||Season Pass + Meal Pass $171.17.|
Gold/Premium Meal Pass is $79.99
Renewal bonuses for current (2016) Season Pass Holders: additional discount, an additional bring-a-friend free ticket, and over $50 worth of extra in-park savings. These special bonus offers are NOT available to the general public.
Credits: k0nkuzh0n, and others
Check you email for unique code. I received mine yesterday $48.99 renewal good for 6 passes.
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.