Hey guys, been a while since I posted a deal, so go easy.
I received an order from Pizza Hut a little over a week ago, and noticed they had a survey you could do online to receive $10 off a $20 purchase. Unfortunately for me, it said you had to do the survey within a week, and I was outside of that period. However, I tried anyway, adjusting the date to be in the correct range, and in about 10 minutes I had my unique online code.
Interestingly enough, besides inputting a date within 7 days of the current date, and having the 4 digit store code were the only items that were checked for accuracy. I think we all know what that means
1. Go to www.tellpizzahut.com
2. Enter in a store code number. This is the hardest part, as if you don't have a receipt, I haven't been able to find a way to get a store code besides calling a Pizza Hut store and asking them directly. The girl I spoke to today was happy enough to provide that information, however. (No, I'm not coughing up my store number so that thousands of people can use it and possibly screw up the system when Pizza Hut corporate sees thousands of 10 off 20 coupons generated from one store number)
Edit: If you use the store locator to find your store, you might be able to find the store number in the URL. (Credit to Jedis) Otherwise just call your nearest store and ask for their store number.
3. Enter date of visit (a date within the last 7 days) and time of visit (probably safest to put a time when the store would be open, e.g. 1:00 P.M)
4. Fill out the survey. The first question will ask for a "ticket number" but it tells you specifically that you can skip that. Answer the questions any way you like, but my advice is, don't be an asshat. Answer the questions about service positively, unless you've generally had poor service from Pizza Hut in the past. It'll make the employee's lives easier, plus you won't have to answer any follow up questions like "how could our service have been better?"
5. Receive survey code at the end of survey (screenshot attached)
6. Order and enjoy delicious pizza/wings/breadsticks/etc.
Disclaimer: Obviously, delivery fee and tax don't count towards the $20. According to the site, you can only fill out two surveys per week, though if you want to get creative (or if you're picking the orders up) you can probably do as many as you want. The 10 off 20 can't be used with other coupons (though incidentally it DOES work with Wing Wednesday since those wing prices are adjusted without a coupon, leading to some VERY cheap wings
) Yes, there are a ton of Papa Johns deals that pop up for 50% off from time to time, but those seem to almost always be limited to pizza only, whereas this works on almost any item that Pizza Hut sells.