EDIT: Seems the sale ended yesterday. eComfort's sale ends today (7/31/17) for those looking for better-than-avg pricing on other models.
Yes, this is a niche product so not expecting much traction here, plus they supposedly only have 11 units left but didn't see it decrement after my purchase...
For those looking for a smaller (1.5 - 2 hot shower capacity in moderate climate) outdoor mounted, Ultra-Low NOx (some areas may require this), 1/2" gas line, condensing, natural gas tankless water heater, this one is on sale at ACWholesalers [acwholesalers.com]
for $366.48. They have a limited-time 5% off sitewide code (5osws) which brings it down to $348.16
. Looking at their other Takagi prices, this is the best deal for this particular model. Those shopping for other Takagi models, eComfort.com [ecomfort.com]
is having a 10% off Takagi sale thru tomorrow so their prices are generally better for anything else Takagi besides this one model.
For full/real specs, see Takagi's site [takagi.com]
- They say their regular price is $599, so it's ~39% off.
- Next best price per Google Shopping [google.com] is $681.30 so this is nearly half off the next best online price.
- 5% off may expire soon per Google Shopping
- Free Shipping on all Orders above $49
- They appear based in Florida so no tax for me coming to the west coast.
Again, not many in the market for this, but for those it may fit, it seems like a screaming deal since these normally don't sell for this cheap.