offers the 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Smartphone
on sale for $950 - $130 off automatic discount = $820
(total due). Additional $25
cost for SIM Card Kit purchase will apply. New or existing T-Mobile service line required (see plans
). Shipping is free
. Thanks Thcst8
- Select purchase method: Monthly Payments (info) or Pay In Full
- Add 64GB Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Smartphone to cart for $820 + tax (total amount due for device)
- A T-Mobile SIM Starter Kit will be added to your order automatically for $25 (required)
- Total for both phone and SIM Starter Kit will be $845 + Free Shipping
- Note, total due today will vary by customer based on whether Monthly Payment or Pay In Full is selected, credit rating, deposit owed, etc.
- Credit check may apply. Based on credit rating/approval, deposit at checkout may be required.
- New or existing T-Mobile service line required (see plans).
offers 40,000 Samsung Rewards Points
back (worth $200 in Samsung Pay credit) when you purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 from T-Mobile by 11/2/17
. Your Samsung Pay credit may be redeemed for a $200 Samsung Rewards Visa Card
via the Samsung Pay
mobile app (on your Note 8 and other compatible Samsung devices). Click here
for more details and redemption instructions.
- 6.3" 2960x1440 Super AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Octa-Core Processor
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- MicroSD Card Slot (up to 256GB)
- Dual 12MP rear + 5MP front facing cameras
- WiFi 802.11 AC + Bluetooth 5.0
- IP68 Certified dust/water proof
- S-Pen Stylus
- Iris Scanner, Fingerprint Sensor (rear), Samsung Pay
- USB 3.1 Type-C port
- Quick Charge 2.0, Wireless Charging
- 3300mAh battery
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
You gave rep to Thcst8 for this post.
Thcst8 posted this deal. Say thanks!
Give Rep Points
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- Offer valid at T-Mobile through 11/2/17
- Refer to forum thread for additional details and discussion ~RevOne
Edited November 1, 2017
at 10:12 AM
The Note 8 usually sells for $950 but I saw today it's selling for $820.
So you can get the Note 8 for $620 + taxes after $200 rebate.
I don't see any requirements to add a new line so this might be a good deal for legacy SC users.
$820 phone link [t-mobile.com]
$200 rebate link [samsungpromotions.com]