This promotion doesn't have a direct link, so I linked an item with a promotion link.
I noticed this earlier today and wanted to make sure that everyone was informed. Amazon hasn't made any public releases for this, it only shows up on specific items, and the promotion text is badly placed.
Amazon Harmony is a recent promotion for musical instruments. Certain high value items [amazon.com]
that are sold by Amazon have this promotion text:
Speak with an Amazon Harmony associate for discount codes and to learn more. Call me
If you click the link, you can receive a call from Amazon. If you ask them for the Amazon Harmony discount, they'll ask you for some information and then read you a code to enter at checkout. They can also e-mail the code to you.
Here are the details:
- The link only shows up on certain higher value items. However, the code works on almost every musical instrument. It doesn't have to be used on a specific item.
- The item has to be directly from Amazon. It doesn't work for items that are fulfilled by Amazon.
- The promotion value changes weekly. The highest value is 20%. The lowest value is 5%. The current value is 15%
- The code is unique and saved when used. The expiry date is longer than seven days.
- The code has no limit for qualifying items. It works on this piano [amazon.com]
- The code stacks with other coupons or promotions. It stacks with earlier codes
- The code works for all qualifying items at checkout. However, you can request more codes from Amazon rather than placing one large order.
- The code works for most microphones. Microphones are often categorized as musical instruments.
- The code doesn't work for most headphones, headsets, monitors or amplifiers. It does work on some headphones like the Sennheiser HD 650 [amazon.com]
. It's unlikely to work for any item that doesn't show up for a "Musical Instrument" search.