work for you?
Discount Tire Direct Offers
- $100 Visa Prepaid Card on Select Sets of 4 Best Rated Tires w/ Offer Code: DTD0107
- $75 Visa Prepaid Card on Select Sets of 4 Better Rated Tires w/ Offer Code: DTD0107
- $25 Visa Prepaid Card on Select Sets of 4 Good Rated Tires w/ Offer Code: DTD0107
- $100 Visa Prepaid Card on a Select Set of 4 Wheels (excludes Unique and Cragar) w/ Offer Code: DTD0107
- $60 Visa Prepaid Card on Any Set of 4 Tires/Wheels w/ a Discount Tire Credit Card w/ Offer Code: DTD0108
- Note, you may apply for a card here
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Purchase must be made February 12th thru February 19th, 2018. A set of four (4) qualifying tires and/or four (4) wheels of the same model must be purchased at the same time. The set can only be for one vehicle. Must be postmarked or submitted online by March 21st, 2018. Additional qualifications and restrictions apply, refer to the promotion page for complete details the forum thread for additional details and discussion. -Corwin
$100/$75/$25 Visa Prepaid Card on 4 select Best/Better/Good rated tires
$100 Visa Prepaid Card on 4 select Wheels
Save Even More by using your Discount Tire Credit Card to get an additional $60 savings by mail on the above offer!
$60 Visa Prepaid Card on any set of 4 Tires
$60 Visa Prepaid Card on any set of 4 Wheels
Download your rebate form or submit your rebate online .
$100/$75/$25 - use offer code DTD0107
$60 - use offer code DTD0108
Qualifications and Restrictions:
Purchase must be made February 12th thru February 19th, 2018
- A set of four (4) qualifying tires and/or four (4) wheels of the same model must be purchased at the same time.
- The set can only be for one vehicle.
- Must be postmarked or submitted online by March 21st, 2018.
- Not valid with other Synchrony® Financial offers.
- The prices shown on our website do not reflect the promotional offer
- Mail-in offers are generally received 3-4 weeks after your purchase
- The Discount® Tire Prepaid Card is issued by MetaBank™, Sioux Falls, SD pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Quote from nbdockter :WARNING ON THEM INFLATING PRICES.
Quote from nbdockter :I had my eyes on a set of tires from Discount Tire for several weeks. Knowing this rebate deal was approaching I added 4 tires to my cart the day before the rebate eligibility date started. The next day the tires went up in price by $25 per tire, or $100 total for a rebate that was only $70. Nice try!
Do your research some tires do seem to be more pricey but as with every sale, research.
People say crazy things, still much cheaper than TR period, the slight price increase is less than TR's shipping price. To get, in my case, $230. off a set of the best (Pirelli for me) tires is awesome, matches the discount of their eBay sale. Also if not already mentioned, you can do multiples of the DT rebates.
DO YOU RESEARCH. I have bought couple for myself and friends over the last 4 months.
even with this rebate. sams and costco seems to be a better choice, even in retrospect..
savings over DT more than membership fees.. sams currently has bridgestone and pirelli rebates. costco has michelin rebates n free install..
Link to Discount Tire (B&M) Presidents Day Sale thread
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.