Now that Altice One owns Cablevision/Optimum customers you can get a new A1 box with updated interfaces and apps etc at the cost of an extra monthly cost over the current boxes. first phone rep didn't mention the rental increase, sorry for free in the title.
Per phone rep: 973-230-6046 in NJ
1. A tech MUST be scheduled to do the replacement
2. The cable box, modem, router (any optimum equipment) is replaced
3. There IS a new channel guide and interface
4. New box is $20/mo and includes modem/router
5. You must call to be put on a list for install. I was told 7-10 days before they can change it out
One of my first posts so be kind. Cable options are slim pickings here in Northern NJ. My only available provider whatsoever is Optimum/now Altice One and a new interface is badly needed.