Shell Fuel Rewards w/ Chase Pay App EXPIRED
- Download the Chase Pay App (iOS or Android)
- Log in with your Chase Account Username and Password
- From the home screen, tap the "Wallet" icon and select the "Loyalty cards" tab
- Now press "+", then select Shell from the merchant list.
- Enter your Shell Fuel Reward loyalty card number or Alt ID
- Tap the "Add card" button - This will link your Fuel Reward Account with Chase Pay
- Now you may start using the Chase Pay app at a participating Shell Station.
- Open the Chase Pay App and tap the "Pay" button, then tap "At the pump."
- Enter the pump number and approve the transaction.
- Enter your unique code at the pump and start fueling up.
- Must make an initial fill-up of at least 5-Gallons using Chase Pay to activate the offer
- You will then receive a $0.35 off per gallon offer to use on your next fill-up w/ Chase Pay
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Must first use Chase Pay and fill-up at least 5-Gallons to activate the offer; you will then receive the $0.35 off per gallon offer. This offer will stack with your current Fuel Rewards. Offer is valid through 12/31 or while promotion lasts. Refer to the forum thread for additional details and discussion.
In Fuel Rewards® savings with the Chase Pay® app at Shell after your first 5-gallon fill-up. Terms and conditions apply.
Offer ends 12/31/2018. Limited offers available. Limit 20 gallons.
Set up the Chase Pay app and add your Fuel Rewards account.
1. Download the Chase Pay mobile app and log in with your Chase username and password.
2. From the home screen, tap the "Wallet" icon and select the "Loyalty cards" tab.
3. Press "+", then select Shell from the merchant list.
4. Enter your loyalty card number or Alt ID (your Alt ID is typically your phone #). Then, tap the "Add card" button.
Use the Chase Pay app at the pump.
1. Open the app, tap the "Pay" button then tap "At the pump."
2. Enter the pump number and approve the transaction.
3. Enter your unique code at the pump and start fueling up.
Shell Fuel Rewards
In order to redeem your Fuel Rewards® savings through the Chase Pay app, you must be a Fuel Rewards® member and add your Fuel Rewards® account within the Chase Pay app.
Chase Pay App Introductory Offer
Offer begins on 2/19/18 and will end on the earlier of 12/31/2018 at 11:59pm CST or when available offers are exhausted ("Offer Period"). To qualify for this Introductory Offer, you must: 1) Be a member of the Fuel Rewards® program; 2) Add your Fuel Rewards® card number or Alt ID in the Chase Pay app; and 3) Make an initial fuel purchase of at least 5 gallons at a participating Shell station using your Chase Pay app during the Offer Period. The introductory offer of a one-time 35¢/gal Fuel Rewards® savings ("Introductory Offer") will be added to your Fuel Rewards® account after your initial fuel purchase and can be combined with other rewards in your Fuel Rewards® account. The Fuel Rewards® savings earned through this Introductory Offer expire on the last day of the month immediately following the month in which they are earned. Redeem Fuel Rewards® savings with your Fuel Rewards® card, Alt ID, or mobile payment via the Chase Pay app or Shell app at participating Shell stations. Fuel Rewards® savings are limited to 20 gallons of fuel per purchase, per vehicle, or fraud limits placed by Shell and/or limits placed on your payment card by your financial institution, each of which may be lower. Fuel Rewards® savings must be redeemed in a single transaction. Once you begin to dispense fuel using your Fuel Rewards® savings, you must dispense to the 20-gallon limit or you forfeit any remaining discounted gallons of fuel. Dispenser may require a price of up to 10.9 cents per gallon. For purchases of $75 or more, please go inside to pay. Unbranded diesel and alternative fuels may not be eligible. Offer may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice. Not valid where prohibited by law. Please see www.fuelrewards
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Once a Thread Wiki is added to a thread, "Create Wiki" button will disappear. If you would like to learn more about Thread Wiki feature, click here.