Appears some Home Depot [homedepot.com]
stores have the Ryobi P750 Transfer Pump on clearance for $25.03. Was $75.06 at some stores and was waiting for a xx.03 clearance price. Regular price is $108.
This unit is a hybrid that can be run on either battery or AC with the included power supply Ryobi part P750PS, 18v DC 8.3A output. This power supply is over $56 alone.
There was a discussion about possibly using the power supply to power other Ryobi tools, such as the wet vac, but to my knowledge, it hasn't been tried yet.
- Transfers up to 325 Gal. per hour
- Up to 200 Gal. pumped with ONE+ 4.0 Ah battery (not included)
- Runs on 18-Volt battery or electric power with an extension cord
- Ergonomic handle for easy transportation
- Portable design with water resistant battery cove
- Includes: inlet hose, suction attachment, replacement impeller, priming oil, replacement O-ring, power adaptor and operator's manual
- Manufacturer Warranty 3 Years