Visible: Trade-In Working Android Phone, Get 16GB Moto e6 + 1-Mo. Unlimited Plan
+ Free Shipping
Visible offers 16GB Motorola Moto e6 Unlocked Smartphone for Free when you Trade-In a Working Android Smartphone and Pay for 1-Month of Visible Unlimited Plan at $20 with 50% off first-month new customer referral code BzjqH (or $25 with new customer signup offer without referral code). Shipping is free. Thanks roberthhid
You gave thanks to roberthhid for this post.
roberthhid posted this deal. Say thanks!
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Refer to forum thread for additional details and discussion. ~RevOne
Edited January 31, 2020
at 09:28 AMby
This deal is referenced in several other threads so I thought I'd post it here.
It seems you can swap almost anything (though it says android) I swapped a 10 year old 3g only Huawei Hydro. It's $20 with 1 month of unlimited service after referral code which are widely available. The phone is unlocked out of the box. They give you a free shipping lable for your swap so its painless. Deal NOT compatible with $100 Mastercard port-in.
Last Edited by Ravi00
February 26, 2020
TO date [2/16/20202] , not a single swapped phone has been rejected.
people have sent in windows, android, apple, flip phone, as well as a picture of a phone (im kidding on that last one of course).
they have send in phones with out imei, without battery, with crack screens etc.
keep reading on tips/tricks to protect yourself regardless of which phone u want to send in.
if you are not going to follow the guidelines set forth by Visible,
proceed with caution...and continue at your own risk..
2/3/2020 DEAD - OOS
2/12/2020 Back In Stk
2/14/2020 DEAD - OOS
2/24/2020 Back in Stock
2/25/2020 DEAD - OOS
lots of information and mis information on threads like these..
is great to get feedback here..but for your own unique question/concern..id suggest...best is to confirm ur questions via chat and there fore u have record of it.,,,
but first..read wiki..it will most likely have the answer to ur question..
i contacted chat & was told:
1. need to see imei ...that is a MUST..and must be INCOMPATIBLE with Visible service
2. on Visible website it says trade in Android phones only. however, i confirmed thru chat that even my Windows phone will work as long as the imei passes. so, if u want to do a non android phone that has an imei...confirm this first with chat , so u have record .... so..to summarize...can be Android or windows...as long as #1 is true
3. only need phone with imei visible one way or another. (for me imei was on back of phone and i didnt have charger, battery or even battery back)..so in summary all they want is the phone, no cords, no battery [in fact they say DO NOT SEND damaged battery]...keep in mind they need to verify the imei number so 1. if it is on back of phone , u r set 2. if it is setting then they must figure out how to get there.....u r not obligated to send them battery or charging cord..it is up to them to figure out how to check...
all this is assuming they check which users have questioned to begin with.
but if u have any questions...
.get to chat..
.get it in writing..
cover your own arse
notes on deal:
1. moto e6 is unlocked
2. will accept most any phone that has a imei AND IS INCOMPATIBLE with Visible service
3. if u do swap, you will not get charged taxes (even if it says u will be charged taxes, included under "Total Due Today",..the "amount due today" will vary depending on where u live (usually between $8-$13.....it is for taxes......this is a glitch..so ignore). You pay $25 [no referral] or $20 [with referral] immediately upon creating an account (referred to as Total Due at Activation)...thats it ..there will no further charges on activation...only the $20 or $25. Note: Some have been charged $20 TWICE. Upon chat with Visible's Support, informed that the first $20 was for the 1st month's service and the second $20 was a credit to be applied to the second month of service.
many have asked if u are required to activate the sim..
no clear answer..
however...on Visible website:
Within 14 days after order completion, customers must return their old Android™ device and activate their new phone, otherwise the customer will be charged the full price of the phone they ordered.
some have activated the sim using another phone that is compatible with Visible
reason is they may want to gift the e6 or sell the e6...etc..
4. most people are choosing the moto e6 over other phone because it is the most versatile having bands for almost every usa carrier...the zte thats there and eligible to be swapped ..apperas to have better specs than the e6 and is unlocked as well...but that zte as well as the other ceaper phones are so limited that even if unlocked..they only have bands that will work with Visisble (in fact some have reporetd that the cheaper pones will not even wok with Verizon)
5. no contract, can cancel after paying for the 1st month
6. your are required to check eligibility of phone using imei number.You cannot enter the meid. You cannot enter the DEC number. You cannot enter the HEX number You cannot enter the MEID - last two digits. You must enter the IMEI. Some phones do NOT have a imei (mostly sprint older devices that are NOT LTE). in that case u need to find another phone. ...what i did was to buy for $5...on ebay...Nokia Lumia ...Seller information..tximran1 (1587 )
if u delete the first 2 number or the last 2 numbers from the meid . the result will be a random number which MAY therefore will pass...but it has nothing to do with your IMEI..it is not related... and might end up with your phone swap being rejected.
DATA POINT: I entered MEID of LG OE2 converted to DEC then dropped the last 2 digits into the IMEI checker, then sent in a completely different phone, iPhone 4S, which was accepted.
One: they don't match up the IMEI entered with what you send in.
Two: you don't need a phone with an IMEI. Afaict the only 'unacceptable' phones are those that are compatible with Visible.
7. sending phone back. there is limited creditable information on this, but most likely u will get a prepaid sticker with your mote delivery..just pack the old phone back in the box..slap the sticker and send it back..all with in 14 days...stay tuned for more credible information..
The original post is wrong about receiving a return label via email. Your return label will come in the box with the phone you ordered. No need to re-ask about this in the thread.
UPS return label is in the box along with a white cardboard w/ plastic sleeve -- you put old phone in plastic sleeve and return it using same shipping box (remove old FedEx label and put on new UPS label)
Latest chat on Feb 7, 2020
This is the Visible Care team reaching out in regards to your registration issues. We wanted to let you know that we received the package from UPS Tracking ID: 1Z4xxxxxxxxx. However we still need to verify the device, it would take up to 8 days, you can chat us back after this time to confirm the receip.
If you got shipping email but no tracking number then you can search FedEx by reference number:
V080130_0xxxxxxxx01 (x is your 8 digit order number)
Note: On Moto e6 do not insert SIM right away. Connect to wifi & install any and all Android OS updates first. Then install Visible app and sign in. Insert SIM and restart phone. Another restart may be needed. After that all calling and LTE services should be working.
Note: You *MUST* confirm your email address, or you will not be able to activate service. You can change your account's email address in the Visible app.
reset with *#*#72786#*#* and the Phone Information with *#*#4636#*#*
Immediate Call Forwarding
Dial *72 plus the phone number you want to forward calls to
Forwarding only when busy or on another line:
Dial *71 plus the phone number you want to forward calls to
To disable call forwarding
the zte thats there and eligible to be swapped ..appears to have better specs than the e6 ,is unlocked (as most/all Visible phones are unlocked) .but that zte (& the other cheaper phones [except for the very popular e6] ) are so limited that even if unlocked..they only have bands that will work with Visible (in fact some have reported that the cheaper phones will not even wok with Verizon)...efforts are being made to see if the blade will work on TMobile and others..no clear answer yet...
As per Visible chat, we must activate the included SIM card within the 40 days of the ORDER DATE.
per chat with visible team, you can activate the sim within 60 days. if beyond 60 days we can get a new sim for free by chatting again and use the month of service purchased earlier.
reserved for more notes