work for you?
GeForce NOW Membership: Founders $5/mo., Standard
NVIDIA Online Store has GeForce NOW Memberships on sale listed below. Thanks VreebieZ
Note, GeForce NOW is NVIDIA's cloud-based game streaming service, delivering real-time gameplay straight from the cloud to your laptop, desktop, Mac, SHIELD TV, or Android device. Connect to your store accounts and stream your own library of games, or play your favorite free-to-play games. With cloud saves for supported games, you can pick up your game where you left off, on any supported device, wherever you are.
- Standard Free
- Standard Access
- 1-Hour Session Length
- Founders $4.99/month
- Priority Access
- Extended Session Length
- RTX ON
- Free 90-Day Introductory Period
Editor's Notes & Price Research
- One 90-day introductory period of GeForce NOW Founders Membership per user only. After the conclusion of the 90-day introductory period for GeForce NOW Founders Membership, Founders Membership subscription pricing for GeForce NOW Service will be billed monthly and is valid for up to one year, and will terminate upon any cancellation of the GeForce NOW Founders Membership. Thereafter, GeForce NOW Founders Membership pricing and plan benefits will convert to the same as a GeForce NOW Premium Membership, at the current monthly subscription price for the GeForce NOW Premium Membership service. User can cancel GeForce NOW Service at any time.
- Refer to the forum thread, Membership Terms, or FAQ for additional information. - CChoiVA
GFN currently supports PC, Mac, SHIELD TV, and Android platforms; more info here: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/
There are 2 tiers available:
* One-hour sessions with standard access to GeForce NOW servers.
* No limit to the number of sessions you can play.
* Priority access to servers
* Six-hour extended session lengths.
* RTX (RayTracing) ON for select games.
For a limited time, the first three months are also free for Founders, followed by a discounted rate of $4.99 a month for the next 12 months.
Currently, it supports PC, Mac, Android and Nvidia Shield (holding my iPhone )
But, with some tweaks and hacks (based on this Youtube Video ), here's my experience with GFN on my Nintendo Switch:
After some initial figuring out, I got my Nintendo Switch with an Android System (+ Nvidia Shield Identifier). Man, this Geforce Now just completely changed my switch to a whole new level. I can now play most of my steam games on my Switch, with the maximum setting, little to none lags. I don't even need a powerful PC to run the games locally. If you have played any big titles on Switch in portable mode, you know the visuals look like crap. But with GFN, everything is done in Nvidia data center, with the powerful Tesla P40 GPU. I can max out all the settings on Borderlands 3 and still get 85+FPS. And it looks great on the 720P screen.LMAO Not to mention the docked mode on TV looks amazing now.
Another benefit of running games on the cloud is less power consumption. If I run any games on my Switch portable, it only can last about 2-3 hours. Since GFN is basically a streaming service, most heavy lifting is actually not done on my Switch. I can get it run for 4~5 hours using GFN.
Granted, some games are not supported for GFN and even some supported ones may not be optimized for android. But if you check the Nvidia forum, they are constantly expanding the game library. As far as I can tell, it's much better compared to Google's stadia.
Personally, I think this + switch is probably the best thing and nothing can beat it as a (portable) console.
So, can your switch do this:
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
VreebieZ posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.