Last Edited by islaturbine
February 18, 2020
This post can be edited by most users to provide up-to-date information about developments of this thread based on user responses, and user findings. Feel free to add, change or remove information shown here as it becomes available. This includes new coupons, rebates, ideas, thread summary, and similar items.
Just placed an order for mini vox only and it went through. The trick is to desync the WiFi adapter and the mini Vox. Been able to reproduce this 3 times. Seems to work more regularly under high CPU load (have some game or something running in background).
1) Play with quantities until you get the values to desync (no longer the same). You're specifically looking for when the quantity for the Mini Vox is higher than the Wifi-Adapter. I've done this by mashing up quantity on the Mini Vox and four or 5 times and then down quantity on the Wifi adapter a few times and then waiting and see where thing settle.
2) Change warranty from limited to 2 or 3 year service (you'll be able to change this back).
3) For some reason doing this moves the Tivo Mini to underneath the Wifi adapter in cart (originally it is listed first).
4) Click remove on the Wi-Fi adapter. Doing this will remove an equal quantity of Vox and Wifi adapaters. Since you're quantity of Vox is higher than adapter, you'll be left with Mini Vox in your cart.
5) Change quantity back to 1 (or however many you want). Change warranty back to limited.
6) Checkout for 119.99 + tax.
Note quantity in upper right corner that shows total item in your cart should be odd (i.e. 2 tivo vox and 1 adapter) before adding warranty to desync is attempted.