work for you?
Sprint: Bring Your Own Device & Port In Number, Get $300 PrePaid Mastercard
Sprint offers a $300 Prepaid Mastercard for those who Bring in their Own Eligible Device and Port-in a Number to Sprint w/ Purchase of an Eligible Plan. Thanks needgeech
Note, Activation Fee Up to $30/line applies and Credit approval required. You need to check if your phone qualifies for Sprint network and purchase or own a Sim Card to be eligible for BYOD process and pick an eligible plan to be eligible for Gift Card.
Editor's Notes & Price Research
Offer is valid through April 9, 2020. Requires port from other carrier to Sprint. Allow 13-15 weeks after registration for Prepaid Card to arrive. Phone must be active for 90 days and remain in active and in good standing through the card fulfillment process. For Full terms & conditions, click here and apply promo code 300BYOD313 along w/ purchase date. -slickdewmaster
Only terms so far posted: "Requires port and online registration; Prepaid Mastercard ships after 90 days."
Further terms: https://www.sprintpromotionshub.com/?clickref=1101l7NgWhxI&ECID=AFFH:slickdeals1&utm_source=PH&utm_medium=affiliate&dclid=CKmAjprylugCFY-_wAod968JfA#/promodisplay
Limit 5 per new account.
"You can register at www.sprint.com/offers, enter Promo Code 300BYOD313." Per Chat agent, when I inquired. . .
No Credit Check Option: https://www.sprint.com/en/landing...check
This deal is also an option as a MM for most current Sprint customers, as you can have both a Credit Check (conventional) account AND a no credit check account. And you get new customer status an perks when you open the 2nd account. Just need a few extra numbers to port in and extra IMEI's to match them to. . .
to get $300 rebate:
1. Requires port and online registration; Prepaid Mastercard ships after 90 days. - Direct URL - https://www.sprintpromo
2. it is pretty well understood throughout this thread that one must be a new customer, defined as one who has been away from Sprint for > 45 days.
3. Best practice if the numbers ported-in have not previously been on Sprint ever.
i. Sprint lines from 1yr free BYOD will most likely NOT work, not even with a POPI (port out, port in).
see screen shot below on wording that "previously activated number may be ineligible for the offer"
still that hasn't stopped folks from trying. so use your best judgement.
4. there are other items that will make this deal even sweeter. cannot list here, but u need to refer to the posts spread around in this thread.
If you porting in multiple lines to a single account, make sure you do it in one Order otherwise only the first line will qualify as new customer and the rest will be counted as for existing customer
4-in-1 sim kit (says 3 but is 4) is $3 from Sprint with free overnight shipping:
Sim A = 506C
Sim B = 416Q
Sim C = 506TQ
Sim D = 516TQ
Sim part number needed for your phone:
No credit check option available: https://www.sprint.com/en/landing...check
Offer valid 3/13/20-4/9/20. Must submit by 5/10/20. Activation fee of up to $30/line. Tablets excluded. Credit check required.
Check phone number eligibility here. GVs may work.
BYOD IMEI check: https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/br...rint.html?
To Submit your rebate, visit https://www.sprintpromo
Get your account number without waiting for your first bill: Sign into My Sprint, then click this link , you account number will be under your account name at the top. You can now register for the promo.
see post 1663
and attached and:
To finish porting, call: Call: 866-437-1818 or 877-503-3269
The easiest method to complete your number port is to DIY on the website.
- Get your order number and passcode (from your order confirmation when you placed your order)
- Activate your SIM cards at this link using your confirmation number and zip
- Your SIMs are activated but they won't work because your old carrier still has the number
- To get account number, look on the packing slip if you got the sims through Sprint. Or, open a conversation with online chat support. May wait up to 30 mins.
- Ask them for your account number so you can setup your online account. You may be asked for your confirmation number and passcode.
- Setup your online account.
- In your dashboard, you may get an alert stating that your number transfer failed and to click on the link to resolve. Use that link. If you don't have an alert, you can manually find the link under the transfer option.
- The transfer page lists all your activated SIMs and their number transfers. They should all be failed. If you don't see a number, then you haven't activated that SIM or you need to wait a bit longer for Sprints system to refresh.
- Open each transfer and enter the correct verification information for your old carrier. The form fields may already have values prepopulated, I recommend deleting old values and entering in the correct values. Important form fields are account number, pin, and zip.
- Wait 5 minutes, reopen or refresh the transfer page and each number should say "Ready for Transfer". If it tells you to call the Sprint support line, you need to wait longer for Sprint's system to update. Just wait another 5 mins and refresh. If it says failed, then you entered some incorrect information and you need to get the correct information from your old carrier. For example, some carriers expect you to put in leading 0's (i.e. 00012345) for account numbers.
- Whenever you want Sprint to start porting, click on each number on the transfer page and tell Sprint to port. There are 2 confirmations. The ports will take around 10 mins.
- Wait 10 mins and your phones should work. If not just wait longer for the port or you have a different issue.
- Once your numbers have been ported, you can register for the promotion.
if u are not busy at home..is worth having a look at the wiki in this thread [click me] ......it is a little out dated , but still has many gems and is "all things sprint" ..
See post 2166 for Google Voice info
Your vote will help the community find the best deals.
needgeech posted this deal
Giving Reputation Points is a great way to show your appreciation for their work.