I know we all hate bill credits, trade ins, and new line requirements, but this seems pretty good for people who are porting in to Verizon from another carrier.
For the best value:
1. Get a new line on start unlimited plan
2. $300 via 24 months bill credit
3. $350 via 24 months bill credit (iPhone 6 Trade in or similar)
4. $150 Master card redeem.
Net cost after 2 years: $200 for iPhone Xs Max 64GB.
For example if you port in 4 lines to Start Unlimited plan and trade-in iPhone 6, net cost with 4 iPhone Xs Max are about
($8.33 X 4) + ($35 X 4) = $173 plus tax per month.
After 2 years, net cost for 4 lines with 4 iPhone Xs Max is only $4152 plus tax
- Add iPhone XS Max as a new smartphone line of service with monthly device payments or at full retail price to your cart.
- Get $300 credited to your account over 24 months.
Plus, get a $150 Prepaid Mastercard when you switch to Verizon on Unlimited.
- Add iPhone XS Max smartphone with monthly device payments to your cart, then activate on a new smartphone line of service with Verizon Unlimited.
- After checkout, visit vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter. Enter promo code LEAP150 and the other necessary information when prompted.
- Receive your prepaid Mastercard within 8 weeks.
And save up to another $500 with select trade-in when you switch.
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone XS Max
iPhone 8 Plus
Galaxy S10 5G
Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Pixel 4 XL
Pixel 3 XL
LG G8 ThinQ™
LG V50 ThinQ™
OnePlus 7Pro 5G
OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren
Or get $350 with a new line.
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 6 Plus
Galaxy S8 active
Galaxy S7 edge
Galaxy S7 active
Galaxy S6 edge
Galaxy S6 edge+
Galaxy S6 active
Pixel 2 XL
Pixel 3a XL
DROID Turbo 2
moto z2 force
moto z2 play