Acer Swift 1 (Acer Refurbished) - copynpast from Eden' old post ( SORRY OOS already )
Scratch & Dent: $161.99 [acerrecertified.com]
Refurbished Excellent: $189.99 [acerrecertified.com]
Ram: 4 GB
Processor: Intel Pentium N5000 Quad-core
Display Technology: 1920 x 1080p IPS
Storage: 64 GB Flash ( Open slot for M.2 SATA )
We bought couple of these for low income families earlier last month, as the result, I love it so much I bought one for myself.
I am NOT a heavy user or gamer..
* 2.8lb and thin ( this may be one of the lightest laptop for 14" )
* Long battery life, advertise for 14hr, but I can easily get through 9hr of watching TV and browsing with 20% left
* NO FAN!!! on my old fat lap still don't feel much, maybe little warm after 2 hours of movie
* Metal casing, don't know.. feel cool to touch
* Although 160mhz wifi doesn't do me anything, but wifi seem responsive.
* Webcam support MS hello
* 2800 benchmark point........ not that I care, but won't hurt to compare with my i3-7100u
* yes, I put an OLD Intel 180GB SSD m.2 SATA and boot from it.
p.s. When you are doing windows clean install, or bios upgrade, make sure you install Intel driver v22.214.171.12425 or newer FIRST.
Nope, you wont break it! Without the driver, you get blank screen after reboot. .. then, you have to plug your laptop to TV via HDMI....