IMPORTANT: website shows language is Japanese\Chinese\Korean ONLY. This link also suggested the same thing.
Original price is $59.99, now $5.42 in HK eShop. Listed price is $5.42 USD, but will give 214 points back. Follow below steps if not familiar with buying digital games in non-US eshop:
1. Create a Nintendo Account which chooses HK as region.
2. Create a user account on switch.
3. Link the user account to the HK Nintendo Account.
4. Go to this page (https://store.nintendo.com.hk/70010000009718
5. Log in with the HK account and buy the game.
6. Enter the redeem code in HK eShop on switch.
#1: Acceptable payment is visa or master card. Mine charged 3% foreign transaction fee, but since the purchase price is low, the fee is negligible.
#2: You can buy the game in switch eshop directly or redeem code after buying on HK eshop website. I used the second method and worked.
#3: HK eshop website is very slow and expect 5+ hours of download (game itself is 8.5 GB)
#4. Make sure your credit card is not blocking the foreign transaction.
#5: Be careful if you want to switch your US Nintendo Account to HK. You may lose all your credit in US eshop (gold point). Instead, just create a clean HK account.