I've been looking at miter saws and checked brickseek. My local Lowes stores have the DWS715 listed for $219. Normal price is $299. YMMV. (brickseek shows $230.58 for Home Depot, but all my local stores are out of stock)
This DWS715 model is the single bevel, 12" blade but does not have the XPS Cross Cut Positioning System with LED light.
Lowes Inventory Checker
Home Depot Inventory Checker
Listing on Lowes.com
Listing on Home Depot
The DW715 12-in single-bevel compound miter saw is powered by a 15 Amp motor to drive 4,000 RPM, delivering extended power and durability. Features stainless steel miter detent plate and cam miter lock that provide repeatable accuracy and durability with easy adjustments. Tall sliding fences support 5-1/2-in of base molding vertically and 5-1/2-in of crown molding vertically nested. Lightweight design and built-in carry handle for portability.
- Stainless steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Tall sliding fence supports 5-1/2-in base vertically
- Bevels 0°-48° to the left and 0°-3° to the right
- 2-in x 8-in dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90° and 2-in x 6-in dimensional lumber at 45°
Note: There was a deal for the DWS716XPS saw at HomeDepot for $299 that just expired, which was a better deal IMO but shipping was 2 weeks out. DWS716XPS is a 15 Amp Corded 12 in. Double-Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Cutline LED.
Edit: Lowes does price match Home Depot, but I have not tried. Lowes Price match policy below.