Enjoy true 5.1 surround sound with the included rear surround sound speakers, wireless subwoofer and 3-channel sound bar.
From massive explosions to faint whispers, experience every detail in amazing clarity up to 101 dB with less than 1% Total Harmonic Distortion.
From the roar of a concert to the rumble of your party playlist, the sleek wireless subwoofer delivers room-shaking bass as deep as 50 Hz.
DTS Virtual X - delivers simulated overhead sound for an immersive sound experience
Wi-Fi Streaming: experience higher quality audio streaming over your home's Wi-Fi network, without interruptions from phone calls or texts
The VIZIO 5.1 Home theater sound system redefines how you experience sound. A three-channel sound bar boosts your TV audio and delivers crystal clear dialogue. The included wireless subwoofer adds booming bass, and the two rear surround sound speakers upgrades your home theater experience with true surround sound. With DTS Virtual X built in, you'll swear there are speakers hidden in your ceiling. This innovative virtual-overhead sound technology simulates the effect of having sound raining down from above. The sound bar system also connects you with your favorite music. Just use your smartphone to stream music from any Chromecast-enabled audio app, like iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Pandora, Spotify and more. And streaming over Wi-Fi means the highest audio quality with no interruptions. Download the free VIZIO Smart Cast Mobile app and turn your mobile device into a powerful remote. This sound bar also works with the Google Assistant on devices like Google Home, so you can control your sound bar using just your voice! If you have multiple VIZIO sound bars and speakers, you can connect them together to stream music throughout your home. Enjoy the same song in unison or play different songs in different rooms.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and PO Boxes is not available for this item
Warranty: 90 Day Vizio Warranty
*Please read before buying*
I have written below review for SB3651-E6, but this seems to be F6 version.
The difference I see is that F6 does not have chromecast abilities and F6 has DTS Virtual X.
One user claimed he was able to get chromecast to work but then sub started getting disconnected.
Product pdf :
I will give you a heads up to anyone who is going to buy. Listen to this carefully. Once you buy this there is no going back. You will be in a catch 22 situation. Because the pros and cons, mind you, both outweigh each other. When you think of returning it, you would feel bad you are going to miss the awesome sound. If you plan to keep it, you are going to be constantly frustrated by its issues. And again, just to save your time, don't waste your time searching the web for solutions to the issues, there is no solution. Vizio has abandoned the support for this discontinued product.
Now let me get to the point.
- It has got connectivity options like Bluetooth, Chromecast, HDMI, HDMI ARC, SPDIF, Digital, Aux.
- 5.1 sound system with Front left, center, right, in 36 inch sound bar, Rear left, right surrounds and a subwoofer.
- Wireless subwoofer that connects to the rear surrounds. Subwoofer connects to bar via bluetooth.
- Remote with LCD, controls almost all settings.
- IOS/Android app connectivity via wifi/bluetooth.
- Model SB3651-E6
- Awesome sound, 101db and less than 1% harmonic distortion, means very good sound.
- Looks are good and sober. Complements the tv.
- More than enough connectivity options.
- Remote with display.
- Dolby and DTS compatible.
- Comes with almost all cables and mounts.
- Long cables.
- Old chrome cast version and due to some bug the rear surround stop playing when casting. Bluetooth streaming just works fine but you lose quality.
- Outdated firmware and no future support.
- Buggy and unreliable app.
- Requires you to restart the system often to fix the surrounds not playing. Very frustrating to some and many end up returning it. Reason you see so many re-certified units on sale.
- No back-light on remote display. Makes it difficult to use in dark.
- Pair it with echo if chrome cast is giving you issues.
- In case the surrounds and sub disconnect while casting toggle surrounds off and on using the remote and they should be back.
- Do not try to waste time finding a solution to fix any problem, there is no solution.
- Add a smart switch to the sound bar so that you can remotely restart the system without manually having to do it.
- Just one HDMI arc cable and you are good to use it and control it with CEAC enabled TV.
- Unless you see subwoofer led blinking, the subwoofer has not lost connection with the sound bar. It is just a software bug which does not stream to woofer and surrounds.