60,000 Bonus Miles
after you spend $3,000 on Purchases in the First 3 Months
your account is open with the United Explorer Card
. $0 intro annual fee, then the annual fee is $95.
Optional: Promotion code UAC34X
for extra 2,500 miles.
- Earn 60,000 Bonus Miles
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent at restaurants and on hotel stays
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck™ Fee Credit
- 25% back on United inflight purchases
- Check your first bag for free (a savings of up to $120 per roundtrip) when you use your Card to purchase your ticket
- Enjoy priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club℠ with 2 one-time passes each year for your anniversary
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on purchases from United, and 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Per website, "This card product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months."
All pricing and terms on offer page as well.
60k Offer ended back in April of this year and since then it's been a 40k mile offer.
Claims to be limited-time offer until 9/30/20.
This new offer seems to be the best offer in a while in terms of $ spent for miles earned especially compared to the standard 40k mile offer.