work for you?
Costco Members: 34" Acer 144Hz UWQHD Curved Gaming Monitor EXPIRED
Thanks to community member Ozta for finding this deal.
- Resolution: 3440x1440 UW-QHD
- Panel Type: VA
- AMD Radeon (NEW) FreeSync Premium Pro Technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz
- Response Time: 1ms VRB
- Brightness: 400 nits
- Screen Type: Curved
- Screen Size: 34 in.
- VESA: 75x75mm
- Viewing Angles: 178/178 Horizontal/Vertical
- 2x HDMI
- 2x DisplayPort
*Note - This is a Cyber Monday exclusive at Costco.com
Model Number: EI342CKR Pbmiippx
Resolution: 3440x1440 UW-QHD
Panel Type: VA
AMD Radeon (NEW) FreeSync Premium Pro Technology
Refresh Rate: 144Hz
Response Time: 1ms VRB
Brightness: 400 nits
Screen Type: Curved
Screen Size: 34 in.
Viewing Angles: 178/178 Horizontal/Vertical
Things to consider:
**Best part about this deal is Costco warranty/return policies which is extremely lenient and customer-centric.
***Compared to Acer's own limited warranty policies for monitors, Acer products are "allowed" to meet a threshold/failure rate of less than or equal to 5 dead sub-pixels before qualifying for warranty as a defective product within the 3-year limited warranty period.[/B]
Manufacturer Monitor Warranty Policy - https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/dead-pixel
1) You can order the monitor now for current price
2) Since this is online exclusive, you CANNOT get price adjustment in store (Store will simply ask u to return it).
3) To get price adjustment , you have to do it ON sale day (if this ever happens). Nov 30, ..goto Costco website, sign in and fill out the price adjustment form
4) From what I was told by CSR, as long as the item gets on sale (regardless of stock), Costco will honor the price adjustment (as long as it's filled out while promo is active in their system).
5) The difference will simply get credited back to the original form of payment.
Hope this helps.